SS2 CyberBlutch Rebirth 05

1 Guest is here.
6647ef309f341
voodoo47Quote
that mod combination actually probably is going to work without major issues (putting that weird inventory problem aside). maybe. but still, why would you use ADaoB, if you can use SCP?
6647ef309f49e
bubblybroccoliQuote
Is it possible for just one mod not to work? I've been trying to install Rebirth for a couple of hours and I can't make it work. I'm on Linux (the game works flawlessly), I have the GoG version, and I'm using dmm to install the mods. Everything is working correctly so my OS shouldn't be the problem. I have tested Secmod and SCP, both with many texture mods and they are working fine, everything shows up in my game, but rebirth isn't getting applied so the old low poly models are the only thing left unmodded. I even tried a fresh installation and apply only rebirth to no avail.
6647ef309f5a6
voodoo47Quote
depending on how you are loading it - with the modmanager, it's pretty much impossible that one properly loaded mod would work and the other one not, unless linux is doing something crazy like clipping the modpath inside cam_mod.ini because it thinks it's too long. anyway, try to load just Rebirth and nothing else, and maybe make the modfolder name as short and simple as possible (Reb5 for example), see what happens.
6647ef309f67d
bubblybroccoliQuote
Thanks, Voodoo! I moved the entire game directory outside of wine to my main subset of directories to make the path as short as possible, reconfigured my wine setup, and then ran like normal, all the models have been updated. What baffles me is that only Rebirth was being affected.
6647ef309f735
voodoo47Quote
probably just one character over the limit or something.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact