SS2 CyberBlutch Rebirth 05

5 Guests are here.
6647da0d16abf
Nameless VoiceQuote
The actual equipped weapons are used.
These are generally the world object models scaled down to fit properly in the player's hands. The attachment offsets seem to be hard-coded, as are the connections between the weapon objects and their display modelss.
6647da0d16b89
Beastie14719Quote
Hah! That works perfectly!

Thanks guys! I'll throw it all together as a mod and post it on here later :)
6647da0d16c72
Drop-HeadQuote
gods of the programming world, open source, well i for one thank you, more should follow your lead. i just dled the patch i'll run it soon. and system shock is a great game one of its best, and truely before its time, still even to this day it is still not matched it terms of gaming pleasure, freedom of growth and devolpment, even the story and the cliff hangers truely a gods game, i just wanted to show my gratatude to you.
6647da0d16e98
Shodan's AvatarQuote

Quote by Nameless Voice:
I've put this mod up here at filefront to provide an alternate download source for people having trouble with the torrent.

Wow. Thanks a lot man. Have been searching this mod all over the internet with many broken hits. :biggrin:
6647da0d16fd2
AudioPhileQuote
I'm new to the boards and I've prolly missed this elsewhere but I'll post it here anyway.

I've installed 4 Mods for SS2...The Straylight Mod, DFB's Sound Mod, SHTUP Beta 6 and lastly Rebirth. Now I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but upon using the Rebirth Mod, I lost all ability to cheat. Some purists will obviously view this as a good thing, but others will find it bad.  Is it just my experience? Anyone else notice this peculiar side affect? Yes I have removed all Mods and started the game again, and each time I have been able to use the "undead" cheat to stay alive. Yet as soon as I add Rebirth, it goes. Just thought I'd let you know, and give warning to others if they cheat. Unlike myself  :shifty: :p :bluegrin:

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact