662ec6b8af761

662ec6b8afe21
1 Guest is here.

662ec6b8b0477miracle.flame

662ec6b8b0506
Tags: °sound  °music  °SS2

Nice loop from the beginning of the clip to play in elevators (if using ADaoB) and in Level Selector Revisited (if using that mod).

In fact it's stolen from Kolya's Audio Logs:rolleyesgreen: ! spoiler warning and heavy bass warning !
I just liked it that much and I think it fits in SS2 world.
Use if you won't miss the classic out-of-place elevator muzak.

UPDATE:
I've decided to give more options...
Now you can put the music in Main Menu or Loading screen too.

Good advise: Just don't have all three of them activated at once or your SS2 will become full of love.
« Last Edit: 05. July 2014, 20:59:58 by Kolya »
Re: SS2 Björk - All is Full of Love - Elevator Muzak
662ec6b8b0980
This has got nothing to do with this mod exactly but the sound propagation in the elevator is so odd. When you face the door you hear none of that music. Then you turn around and bam! there it is. The soundsource is obviously where that sign is.
I think music in an elevator should be soft and the source undetectable. Maybe putting the sound-source in the middle of the elevator will be enough, maybe it needs several sources. That would be up to testing.

662ec6b8b0a55miracle.flame

Re: SS2 Björk - All is Full of Love - Elevator Muzak
662ec6b8b0aa4
:D I know what the problem of this is. The music is too quiet for this. I'll amplify it and see if it's better. Straylight put the sound sources in elevator to the signs and it's okay with me.

662ec6b8b0b34miracle.flame

662ec6b8b0b83
There, the volume is pumped up, give it a try... I think it's fine now.

662ec6b8b0c77vesuvio

662ec6b8b0cc3
hello.
i tried to make the elevator music work,  but i doesnt :< all mods i installed worked pretty well from beginning but this one just dont. i even installed  ADaoB. can sum1 plz help me to get me a good athmosphaere while im in my elevator plz :))
662ec6b8b0dc7
Unpack the content of the "mod" folder into your "DataPermMods" or "DataTempMods" folder.
I'll update the archive later to make this easier.

EDIT: Done. The QUICK GUIDE instructions are now correct.
« Last Edit: 01. February 2013, 19:02:46 by Kolya »

662ec6b8b0f1fvesuvio

662ec6b8b0f74
ty, the problem is, i have no "datapermmods or datatemp mods folder.. im rly new to this hole thing but fell in love with ss2. i now played the game as it was in normal and hard mode and impossible to middle. than i just saw all those graphic mods today and i moved all those cfg files in the res folder i made and those from update too. everything works well without having make this different mod rdy installation. ah well and yes i wrote this /res thing to this edit file to make it work too. the only thing that does not work is the elevator music for now and i installed almost all whats good..
-grafic mods
-player grafics
-new guns
-high resolutions
-better music
-better plants
and your ADaoB

well. i put the elevator sound in 1. shock folder mod/snd/amb/thefile.wav
and cause that not worked i also put in shock folder snd/amb/thefile.wav

still does not work. do you think i have to create a folder called datapermanentmods and put it in to make it work??

ty for fast help kolya:)
cheers
662ec6b8b10c3
If you don't want to use the provided instructions on how to install and update the game, I cannot help you.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

How can you challenge a perfect, _____ machine? (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
Lock your car or it may be gone in 60 seconds
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
662ec6b8b48d8