665afb14dfb8c

665afb14e0a69
1 Guest is here.

Topic: is system shock 3 out yet?
Page: « 1 [2] 3 ... 8 »
Read 15818 times  

665afb14e1251
@daniel that sounds more like Minecraft or Skyrim. Have you played these?
665afb14e164a
@daniel that sounds more like Minecraft or Skyrim. Have you played these?
I hate skyrim or I do not like it.

I like minecraft but it is boring and nothing to do on it.

i have ps4 version of minecraft only.

and it sucks. it has: no mods. no custom skins, no free multiplayer, no custom names, no command block.

they ruined skyrim the way it is. its hardly any medevil and more magic and dragons and stuff.

665afb14e17f1JosiahJack

665afb14e1846
Not sure what this tbread has to do with SS3 anymore, but perhaps you might find 7 Days to Die up your alley.  You do know System Shock isn't anything like an open world sandbox game right?

665afb14e1992icemann

665afb14e19e8
Loves games that let you create stuff but hates Minecraft. O....k.

Tried Sim City (old school Sim City, not the crap newer versions) ? Civilization? Fallout 4?

Why are you even playing SS2 if you prefer those types of games. Has nothing to do with it.

665afb14e1dd6ZylonBane

665afb14e1e31
I like minecraft
and it sucks
Alrighty then.
665afb14e1f9b
because it is an olden game that is worth playing, and it is better than any of those new games or anything new in the future, games are now made with less story less mechanics and less things you can do in the game.

ss2 allows you to do more than just walk around  and shoot.
665afb14e208d
You might also like Dishonored. Have you played one of that series?

665afb14e216dKunaskev

665afb14e21bb
What about Unturned? Could give that one a go, you might like it.

Oh, I forgot this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I04665cPsdI
« Last Edit: 17. May 2018, 06:35:21 by Kunaskev »
665afb14e2327
If you like SS2 I think you would also like new Prey and Deus ex games.
Acknowledged by: daniel
665afb14e2832
If you like SS2 I think you would also like new Prey and Deus ex games.
idk about deus ex, i tired it but it was way to hard when i got stuck at a subway and it would not let me get past.

also i wisg i could play prey but I don't have a good laptop to play it

What about Unturned? Could give that one a go, you might like it.

Oh, I forgot this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I04665cPsdI
yes, i wish i could play unturned but my laptop is crap

665afb14e28fficemann

665afb14e2951
All of those I'd suggest waiting a year or so until your 18 then by all means go for it.
665afb14e2a5e
HEY GUYS! im back anything new?
665afb14e2c1d
no i AM not, it isnt even september te 8

665afb14e2caeicemann

665afb14e2cf6
Then your not old enough to play the game. You'll need to wait till then.
665afb14e2fe6
Then your not old enough to play the game. You'll need to wait till then.
nah i don't have to be 18, I live in New zealand which is a holiday country and that rules don't apply here apparently

plus I never said I would play them, because I have no money, and they are not free .

and unturned doesnt even work becuase my laptop only have 2 gb ram and 1.50 useable

665afb14e30df
What is a "holiday country"?

665afb14e31a7icemann

665afb14e31fe
It's like a holiday town. That may possibly be a Aussie / New Zealander saying. It essentially means a place that people only go to for a holiday and never to immigrate to.

665afb14e32b1JosiahJack

665afb14e3348
The way I took it he meant that you can do whatever you want there.  If that is the case it would be sweet as.
665afb14e3713
The way I took it he meant that you can do whatever you want there.  If that is the case it would be sweet as.
yes you basicly can, because, New Zealand doesnt have the same laws, hardly has any laws like other countrys or like america

I have tried looking online for laws for new zealand but all I find is New Zealand Legislation
www.legislation.govt.nz/

its no use to me since I cannot understand or it does not show me where the rules/laws are
665afb14e385c
I looked at that website and there seems to be quite a many laws.

For example searching for "age restriction" gives these results.
665afb14e399c
New Zealand - lawless holiday country... Sounds like a writing prompt. Like pirates go there to consume their loot. Mmh.
@hemebond Are you a pirate? :pirate:
665afb14e3b98
I don't know anything about New Zealand really, but I've heard it's a lovely place to live, and very civilised, which would suggest that it has a lot of laws, and those laws are presumably properly upheld to protect the non-criminals. A country with few laws would probably be uncivilised and not at all pleasant to live in, considering how the small percentage of people who are scum would love to take advantage of a place without laws and run wild over the decent people.
665afb14e3f73
actuallly thats not the reason at all tis not that cheating is boring tis just i don't have enough and thw ones i want

Cheating is boring. Games are much better when played following the rules, rules that have been well thought out over the course of years, outlined, debated between developer to developer, tested, tweaked some more, and all work in harmony with one another (in most cases). Don't cheat. Remember this for the future before you go and inadvertently ruin any other great games, especially any of the calibre of System Shock 2.

Of course, if a game is shit; if it doesn't have well thought out design, go ahead and cheat, because that game is shit anyway and cheating may actually improve it.
1 Guest is here.
it's a nanite driven world. with monkeys, ninjas and zombies. ~v47
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665afb14e4c1c