SS2 HL2 Crowbar

1 Guest is here.
664475d705ab5
voodoo47Quote
you can't. drop it on mediafire or similar and post the link, then we'll see.
664475d705c80
KishishevQuote
Thanks for the quick response. I have uploaded it to mediafire so check the following link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ogl4z55du1lpab4

I included all of leaf's original mod except I have now added the much needed objicon which I feel is pretty satisfactory given the time it took me to complete (although I have never dealt with .pcx images before which took a bit of adjustment). Just install as normal by extracting everything to your root Shock folder and voila.

Now all we need is the text description of it changed from 'a very solid wrench' to 'a very solid crowbar'. What are strings responsible for out of interest?
664475d705d63
voodoo47Quote
added your objicon, fixed the broken strings (also made them more vague, I think it's better this way, and also legally safe), and uploaded to the first post. not sure whether to remove the original download, so leaving it for now.
664475d705e26
GrombolarQuote
I truly appreciate what leaf started & voodoo47 finished (along with new item info)! Thank you so, so much, was unable to fix anything with the silly wrench...
664475d705ee4
OneofTheManyQuote
There are two downloads, both named final at the end but the second has a version number or whatever at the end. Which one should I pick?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact