662c09ef9ab2d

662c09ef9b220
1 Guest is here.

662c09ef9b827
English further down.

Olá pessoal venho aqui trazer para vocês a tradução deste jogo em português br.
esta tradução demorou mais do que eu imaginava mas está aqui e está em sua etapa final.

Este projeto estava sendo feito por Vinicius neves (Weirdman) e Alexandre Magalhães (Alex)
então desde que eles pararam eu continuei o projeto. (Com a ajuda de um amigo Arthur e algumas pessoas do forum do system shock 2)

O que está traduzido: Dentro da pasta há um arquivo de texto informando o que foi traduzido.
Para resumir, todos os arquivos da pasta Subtitles e a maioria dos arquivos da pasta Strings.

O que falta traduzir (até onde eu lembro):
objlooks, psihelp, level 02 a 09 (level 01 precisa ser revisado), minigame

Espero que gostem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, I came here to bring you the translation of this game in Brazilian Portuguese.
This translation took more time than I had planed but it is here and in your final stage.

This project was started by  Vinicius neves (Weirdman) e Alexandre Magalhães (Alex)
and since they left the project I continued. (With help of a friend Arthur and some people from the system shock forum)

What was translated:
Inside the folder there is a file (in english too) containing the changelog.
To resume, all txt files from subtitles folder and the majority of the files from strings folder.

What is left to be translated (as far as I remember):
objlooks, psihelp, level 02 a 09 (level 01 needs to be revised), minigame

Hope you liked.

last edit: adition of blueaa.fon
« Last Edit: 21. August 2019, 08:26:25 by Moderator »

662c09ef9bce8unn_atropos

662c09ef9bd66
Some years ago I made an audiolog page for this translation (not in the list for some reason): https://www.systemshock.org/shocklogs/indexPOR.html
Were there any mayor changes to the log translation? If so, I would start updating...
662c09ef9bf32
not at the moment, the logs still need to be translated. As soon as the logs are translated I can contact you over this forum and you can update that thanks :D

662c09ef9bfdcDettless

662c09ef9c03c
A tradução morreu? Sem nenhuma outra atualização?
1 Guest is here.
This way is a waterslide away from me that takes you further every day. So be cool.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
662c09ef9d001