665b03e14a4ca

665b03e14bb78
1 Guest is here.

665b03e14c32c
m in England (if that's important) and I want to set up a security camera system for my house (a semi-detached house). I want to use two cameras, one for the front of the house, one for the back garden, and ideally for the system to allow for more security cameras later if need be. I want the system to be hard drive based, and to be able to display the image on my TV if I choose. I don't care about being able to see it on my phone, or anything like that, I just want a simple, inexpensive system that records to a hard drive or whatever (certainly not VHS!), and a wired system would be fine (wireless would be too, as long as it's reliable, but wired is fine as I can set up the wires and drill through walls as necessary).

I know nothing about these systems, so can anyone please advise me on what to look for, and what to avoid. Do these operate on motion capture, or record 24/7? If something did happen, and I needed to show some film to the police, can I somehow save part of the film to an SD card, or is the hard drive removable so I can take it to the police station? How much roughly would such a system cost, and are there any features I should look out for when buying such a system. And ideally I'd prefer not to pay for things I don't need, as at the moment money isn't too good (for me and most of the world, of course).

Thanks for any answers.
665b03e14c5ed
I am definitely not in the loop regarding modern home security but I'd go for a system that features at least

- IR night vision
- built-in motion detection
- ability to message your mobile in case of definable alarm events
- good image quality
- robust built quality

Features I wouldn't want/need

- audio (mic/speaker)
- resolutions above HD (720/1080p)
- support for Alexa & Co
- cloud services that you can't disable

I would be really weary of a security system that streams everything online and can be controlled remotely without real tight access control.

1 Guest is here.
Als die letzte Fackel verglüht ist, ist auch das Freiheitsgefühl verflogen. Sie sind wieder junge Menschen in schmutzigen Schuhen in einem verqualmten Tunnel.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665b03e14e0cb