66688aca2bf95

66688aca2c9ac
1 Guest is here.

66688aca2d139Alexander

66688aca2d1cb
Files for creating your own voice acting System_Shock-1 :rolleyes:  download empty project
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ldFE6T09ELn56fXCvrRUPJ5z-OxYawgc
download

ru - fully completed project - - example
Files. Sounded Project  System Shock - for study / familiarization -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16gcnOQeYJD-O7XkiqNHElP5fiaAHBwc5
Updated skins (bitmaps) were used:
- MFDART.RES
- author of updated skins: - Didzhey3.1

Main audio files:
---------------
CITALOG.res  - compatible with classic and EE
CITBARK.res

Screensavers:
-----------------
SVGADETH.res
SVGAEND.res
SVGAINTR.res   

Skins: (can be rolled back at any time.)
--------------
MFDART.res - only for the classic version

Important! The program only opens classic versions of the "data" game. In EE - licenses, other build paths / locations, does not open files.
But you can insert by changing the name to, will work:

rusdeth.RES
rusend.RES
rusintro.RES

but, only on square monitors it works fine, on widescreen monitors,
not stretching to full screen. "You" need HeX - watch (not for dummies).
skins (bimaps) MFDART.res work only on classic versions.
(maybe skins will be updated in EE through the function-mod!)

:thumb: Special thanks to the author of the program!
inkyblackness / hacked / dertseha - https://inkyblackness.github.io/

Now!!! You can make your own version in the national language - System Shock ...   :sly:
« Last Edit: 18. August 2020, 06:30:55 by Alexander »
Acknowledged by: dertseha

66688aca2d2eficemann

66688aca2d343
A step by step guide be good.
66688aca2d4a0
I love the look of your website. It is so 1999  :thumb:
Acknowledged by 2 members: RocketMan, Godlike
66688aca2d5ea
I don't know if the project is any good (because I haven't looked into it yet) but much respect for going through with it!  :thumb:
Acknowledged by: Alexander

66688aca2d764Alexander

66688aca2d7b1
Thank you, it was interesting for me to study it, since the first game, like a simulator on a space station, was difficult and scary, did not pass in childhood. dos - is a very textured engine, as opposed to rendering hd games from stretched textures. this is an indie project, the main thing is not quality, it is not studio, but what it would be in pirated versions of the 90s.

but each log was worked through for a very long time, I spent two years working on the project, while I waited for an answer to how to push these files into the game. passed the game on the logs, like a book, each log is memorable, not passing - not interesting[no not interesting] [no passing, all memorable]. Added shodan + effects, this is not an original performance of a computer genre, but rather a cinematic approach, and recitative.

since there were no russian voices on cc1, as on cc2 - there are 4 different versions, from the official ..to the author's, for every taste. I wanted our voice bureaus to do the same and decided to start with the first project "any voice acting -" and now they will work, so I prepared the files and posted them as well so that other countries can start making their own voice acting. sorry for my google-english XD [or better yet, let them edit, careful, maybe crap is written ¯\_(ツ)_/¯]
« Last Edit: 27. July 2020, 11:29:34 by Alexander »
66688aca2d9ab
A few thoughts:
You created a template for people from an international background to make their own voice acting. But you made it all in Russian, from the filenames to the instructions. I understand that you don't speak English. But maybe you can get someone to translate this stuff, because you're missing your target audience here.

Similarly you created this with tools and help you found here, on this international website, but you put the result on another website that is only available in Russian and not even translatable by Google.

And a note: The second archive (with the Russian dub) has 2 detections in virustotal. Probably false positives, but it might be worth checking if you can avoid this.

66688aca2da56Alexander

66688aca2dac7
got it. I need to work on the archive, remove unnecessary files.
remove suspicious files and Russian text for the target audience of the site. although I duplicated the description and names.
66688aca2dbb5
The duplication is a good start, but for the international template I would only use English.
You can use only Russian on the Russian dub files.

66688aca2dc3aicemann

66688aca2dc86
No Russian. This is an English forum.

66688aca2dd31Alexander

66688aca2dd7a
Yes! I redoing the archive. (and I will remove lang. it here).  The main thing is to have a template and the result for an example. (no ads and self-promotion). Norm. Anyone can make their own voice acting. The main thing that I want from this topic.
Acknowledged by 3 members: Kolya, icemann, dertseha

66688aca2df05Alexander

66688aca2df56
To change skins in the EE version, need to write a program specifically for the file: - mac_handart.RES, not "52" pixels, as in the classic version, but "120" pixels. (gif images are stored in - mac_handart.RES)
mac_handart.RES in EE - and MFDART.res in the classics, have different "weight" -size, "700kb" and "288" kb ... I tried to take mac_handart.RES - renamed it to MFDART.res and inserted it into the classics - the game works with skins from EE, but the image size under 52 pixels is "cropped". And vice versa, renamed MFDART.res - classics [for experiment for EE .. in the mac_handart.RES], the skins are small, but the file is poorly compatible with EE ... You can make a program specifically for skins.
the program "hacked" opens the project "DATE" if rename mac_handart.RES to MFDART.RES, but there is a problem! If you just try once in an EE - license, replace the file with skins with a non-working one, the game will not start.
mac_handart.RES rewritten[recoded], cannot re-save it in the "hacked" program, to rename and paste in EE - license

the only option is to write a program specifically for the file: - mac_handart.RES

And the dubbed citalog and sitbark files are compatible with EE.

and gif clips run on EE, but they do not have the code to expand "to full screen" for widescreen monitors, rusdeth.RES, rusend.RES, rusintro.RES are also strangely reassembled - the resolution remains lower. But the game does not "crash", just the GIF is smaller. Square monitors do not have this problem.
« Last Edit: 18. August 2020, 06:45:56 by Alexander »
1 Guest is here.
But you won't notice, 'Til after five years -If you'll live that long- You'll wake up
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
66688aca2edf1