666710d8b4ae3

666710d8b5414
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Wrench graphic problems Read 658 times  

666710d8b5780Annelid Arachnid

666710d8b57e2
Oh what the hell?! Why can't I play this game without problems!?

So, I started a new game with a K-tooled, mod ready installation of ss2 through modmanager. (I had the the arcaniacs wrench mod on, also secmod and shtup and rebirth and others.) So, I started playing and went merrily on, up until I got to the main corridor of medsci (the one with the elevator). Then, after some time, I loaded a quicksave, and after that the
in hand-model of the wrench looked original. (In world-model and inv icon looked like what they were supposed to) I had loaded saved games before I got to the corridor, and that didn't do anything abnormal. I tried re-activating it (arcaniacs wrench mod) in modman and unactivating it and then activating it. I even tried copying the files into to the permanent data folder, but it didn't help either.

Any idea how this could be fixed?
666710d8b5a1c
Secmod makes some changes to the wrench (I forget which). Your quicksave was probably made with a different mod setup, eg before activating secmod or in a different order. Anyway, I wouldn't use a different wrench with secmod unless it be the Tacticool wrench for which a secmod compatibility fix is provided in the secmod thread.
1 Guest is here.
You are a rebel, I like you.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
666710d8b9095