665ad53cb9520

665ad53cb9fb0
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Gravitron Read 1471 times  

665ad53cba595
°lunar lander °retron
Gravitron is modern take on Thrust and the Lunar Lander concept. (Click the tag above for other Lunar Lander type games.)
On the main menu keyboard and gamepad controls can be set or mouse control can be enabled by pressing the Tab key. An editor is included.

Gameplay Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abH1tdSVLa4

Download
From the author's website
« Last Edit: 14. September 2011, 19:10:43 by Kolya »

665ad53cba675John Hancock

665ad53cba6e2
That looks awesome, and awesomely retro.

The sound effects in particular are well done.
665ad53cba802
Oh it is, was just playing. Gets awesomely hard too, but not unfair.  :)
I highly recommend listening to one of the webradios listed here while playing.
665ad53cba952
I'd like to extend on that previous post a bit. Because rarely, if ever, have I fought that hard with a game. The ending of the "Excavation" level seemed impossible for 2 months. Hard enough to get there and then two red turrets are sitting barricaded. They are efficiently protecting the last reactor on the level because they're able to shoot me down in a second with their homing in glowballs, which might look pretty if they weren't so deadly, while staying perfectly safe out of the reach of my gun.

In the end I got good enough to get to them regularly and then die. Every time. Sitting there with sweaty hands and an unbelieving look on my face. Somehow I managed that level in the end. Although I didn't survive I shot down the reactor and got warped to the next level. No points (because I died), no thanks, no nothing. But I made it.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

In which year was System Shock 2 released:
1 Guest is here.
If I were a rich man? ...Yubby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dibby dum~
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665ad53cbb685