662ea1de5f05e

662ea1de5f59b
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 Neospring's Difficulty Mod Read 39314 times  

662ea1de5fc53
Tags: °gamesys °SS2

This is a game balancing mod to increase the difficulty for the player. (As discussed on TTLG.)

Features:
  • All monsters 3x Healthpoints.
  • Weapons: Reduced degrade rate to compensate.
  • Implants require cyber affinty based on there usefulness.
  • Armor requires different statistics making it more necessary to upgrade stats.
  • Most items recycle for more.
  • Wrench / PSI sword / Laser rapier scaled up a little.
  • Viral proliferator and Worm Launcher are alot more worth while to wield.
  • A lot more... play it yourself to find out =)
« Last Edit: 05. July 2014, 21:23:04 by Kolya »

662ea1de5fdb2Shakura Jolithion

662ea1de5fe0f
How can I alter the enemy hitpoints and damage, as well as weapons damage and statistics? I like the mod, but I want to tweak some things for my own, to kind of balance some stuff out. What tools do I need/where can I find them, because I've searched around both on this site and the net and can only find a level editor.

662ea1de5ff36Nameless Voice

662ea1de5ff99
The level editor, DromEd, can also be used to modify the gamesys file, where these settings - and many other things - are stored.

662ea1de60056Shakura Jolithion

662ea1de600a6
Ah, thanks. Guess I have to go do some work now to get the game the way I want it ^_^
Should be fun, but first I'm gonna try and play through this mod and see how things feel.
662ea1de60196
is this mod compatible with multiplayer?
662ea1de602a7
Hard to say without testing it. All players should install the mod then.
If you try this please tell us about it.

662ea1de603f8Chandlermaki

662ea1de6045b
It looks like its compatable. I played with four freinds and we all had the mod installed. We only played till the end of Med/Sci though, so who knows after that.

662ea1de6052bHellspawn

662ea1de6057f
Ehm, did anyone have the chance to list all the changes made by this mod? I would prefer to know what I'm changing in the game, as many things were perfect as they were, in my opinion :P
662ea1de607bf
You're not one for surprises, are you?

That's all the info there is, in the first post. I have some doubts even Neospring would still know what the other changes were since he made this mod in June 2005 and vanished from the scene shortly after that.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

How can you challenge a perfect, immortal ____? (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
A new life awaits you in the off-world colonies, the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
662ea1de63cea