665c7e66329ee

665c7e663377e
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Summoning Toxin A Read 12263 times  

665c7e66343f8Roachforge

665c7e6634493
I am hopelessly stuck in ss2 as a hostile corpse decayed holding the Toxin A vial I require to finish deck 3. The only remedy would be to summon a vial. I know it's possible because I've seen posts on this forum by people saying they pulled it off, but they never say how they did it. Does the "Summon_obj anti_annelid toxin" work for some people and not for others? Do I need the editor or some other tool to be able to summon it?

665c7e663466edelacroix

665c7e66346d8
How did the corpse decay? Also there are other toxin A's around the level not just 3 and not all of them are on bodies. I'm also sure that hostile hybrids dont hold toxin a's if that is what you meant with the hostile corpse thing.
EDIT I have found you the locations from sshock2.com
Vial locations:
Two vials in biological survey room, near the recharger room in C sector
One vial in office next to the chemical storeroom in sector B
One vial in an office in the long corridor to the left of the elevator in sector C
One vial in the room after the bulkhead door in sector A
Environmental Regulator locations: one in each sector.

665c7e66348e5Roachforge

665c7e6634a4d
Thank you for your reply and please forgive me. I should have mentioned I am playing the Alyamod. It has randomized spawn locations for the vials.

I have searched all the places the modmaker had listed on the mod topic. Two of those spawn locations were on hostile bodies and so i fear the vials are gone forever. I also think there is only 4 vials in the mod.

There was another person with the same problem as me on the mod topic and he solved it by summoning the vial. My attempts to do the same have been futile so far and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I can summon all sorts of debris, objects and usable items, but I can't summon plot critical things like a vial of toxin a. It's listed in the object lists in game files and even in cheats. So I assume it can be done somehow. I really wish I'd know how.

665c7e6634ce1Roachforge

665c7e6634d4c
I finally managed to summon the vial. It was "Summon_obj anti-annelid toxin"
1 Guest is here.
Ako Isang Tagapagpananalixik na naglapapupang matuto ng bagong bagai. Áno ang ayong natutunan upang dnes?
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665c7e663624a