665c82d231907

665c82d23243a
1 Guest is here.

665c82d23290d
Maybe this is the wrong place to ask this question but I'm having trouble navigating this site and I need to ask this..

Okay, I started playing FPS's late last year. The first FPS I ever played was Bioshock, so you can guess that I have my heart set on playing System Shock 2, Seeing how as closely they are interlinked. I own a physical copy of the game (cost a fair bit of money too) and surprise of surprises in wont work on my Windows XP.

If this site could get my copy working I'd download what needed straight away (and dontate what I could even though I don't have paypal, only visa). But knowing as little as I do about computres I don't no if can trust this site. Can I check to see if I'm not downloading a virus without harming my computer?
665c82d232c16
You should start here: SS2 tech FAQ
This guide describes how to install the game and get it running. You will at least need to download a tool I've written, called simply SS2Tool.
You can check it with your own antivirus program or load it up to http://www.virustotal.com/ to check it against a lot of different antivirus programs.
Now having written the program I know it's clean of course. But yeah, don't just take my word for it.

Welcome onboard.
EDIT: What kind of trouble do you have navigating the site? I'm always interested on how to make it better.
A tip: Any white text can be clicked here.
« Last Edit: 22. August 2012, 23:39:19 by Kolya »
1 Guest is here.
I remember the day, you laughed and say: You know friend, Time...can always be by my side.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665c82d23346a