662af6edab739

662af6edabd16
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS1 JukkaKevät Remake files Read 40691 times  

662af6edac3f9
These are all the files released by JukkaKevät in one archive including the screenshots you can see below. Jukka released these files as public domain. It's excellent resources for the next remake attempt but not playable as it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svhd48KtO4Q

DOWNLOAD
At the end of this post.
« Last Edit: 18. May 2014, 17:25:25 by Kolya »

662af6edac5c9Chandlermaki

662af6edac61a
I'm in love... These shots are beutiful!
662af6edac703
Yes they are, I actually had testshot1 as a wallpaper for a while.
662af6edac914
Hello Kolya,

I'm intersted in playing with a few of these models but the link is dead, is there a mirror I can use?
662af6edaca2a
I'll talk to Raph (whose site is being linked to there) and hopefully he can work that out soon. Uploading 224MB via my feeble connection would take quite a while and I'd rather avoid that for now. But I'll find a solution.

EDIT: Well this may take a while, so I added a torrent for now.
« Last Edit: 22. May 2008, 09:37:24 by Kolya »
662af6edacb08
The grapics kind of look like Doom 3.
662af6edacc49
Hi all,

Sorry that it lasted that long to fix. The LG Classics links has been restored. There was a problem with the way the URL handled the accents so I took it out.

You can find the archive at
http://www.lgclassics.net/sbf/SS1_JukkaKevat_remake.7z

662af6edacf4eChandlermaki

662af6edacfac
The grapics kind of look like Doom 3.
I'm surprised you've played Doom 3.
662af6edad157
Those screenshots are fantastic. It really is a pity this never came to anything, but maybe in the future System Shock will get a graphical overhaul. Not that it needs it, of course, as even the current ancient graphics manage to convey the atmosphere of the game as intended, but better graphics (as long as they don't run counter to the 'feel' of the original) are always a plus.
662af6edad2b6

Hello,

it seems the Shodan of this website is Kolya so, hi Kolya!

I was wondering... Do you still have this file somewhere
to either, upload or torrent? Nothing shows up on the torrent
and the other links are all dead.

By the way, I think this is the correct link:

https://www.systemshock.org/torrents/torrents/SS1_JukkaKevät_remake.7z.torrent

Cheers!
« Last Edit: 25. January 2013, 23:44:39 by Kolya »
662af6edad3c3
I fixed the link and am currently seeding the file, as you've probably noticed. It would be nice if you could seed it yourself until you've uploaded as much yourself (1.0 ratio), even if that may take a while.
662af6edad4ce
These graphics remind me of the cutscenes they had for games in the '90s. Planescape Torment and such. They are beautiful, but I'm glad the GPU industry has moved above and beyond that.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

Look at you, hacker: a ____ creature of meat and bone!  (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
Took a long last draw before adding to the other victims in the ashtray.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
662af6edaed0a