665b16e451f1d

665b16e452c79
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Prey 2 - a System Shock 2 spiritual successor
Page: « 1 ... 4 [5] 6 »
Read 18383 times  

665b16e453644
Thanks for letting us know about this, I'm downloading the patch and the DLC now.

Would be great to read your impressions some time.

665b16e4538fbThiefsieFool

665b16e453951
I'm a little dissapointed with the free Survival Mode, the weapon degradation is somehow bugged in my game (works for others) and the oxygen mechanic just has you on infinite air if your suit durability is above 50%...
Acknowledged by 2 members: fox, Join

665b16e454184RoSoDude

665b16e4541dd
I figured I'd post my own impressions:

Prior the release of Prey, I was very upset to hear that several hardcore systems had been disabled due to having been judged to be too hardcore for mainstream audiences. I later bought and played the game, and while I found it engaging enough, it was a far cry from the tense and challenging experience I craved from a successor to System Shock 2. Ever since they mentioned optionally reinstating some of these features in free update for the game, I've been eagerly awaiting news for a Survival Mode. So when I tuned into the Bethesda E3 conference, saw the Prey logo, and Arkane stated that the new Survival Mode, I was super excited and redownloaded the game right away.

Initially, I was very impressed. Limited weapon durability had an immediate impact -- none of the weapons I could find lying around were in particularly good condition, so I couldn't rely on crafting tons of pistol and shotgun ammo to spam my way to victory and had to be more strategic about combat. This in turn encouraged me to experiment with explosive gas canisters in the early game, and the combat system was much made much more engaging as a result. Weapon degradation also leads to significantly more build depth by tying the game systems together. For example, you can avoid the Repair skill by finding new copies of weapons lying around the station or by crafting them yourself, but this means you'll lose any modifications you've made to your weapons. Thus, if you want to spec into the Gunsmith and/or Lab Tech skills, you must also spec into Repair. Since you're probably going to be using Spare Parts more often overall, this also encourages you to acquire the Dismantle skill to retrieve Spare Parts from destroyed operators and from breaking down equipment. Since I'm going for a scientist/psi build instead, I'm relying on found/crafted weapons and have come to accept that weapon mods are a temporary rather than permanent investment, perfectly fitting with the upgrade cap on all weapon modifications without Gunsmith/Lab Tech. Hence, a significant amount of weapon potency is locked behind multiple investment in Engineer skills, great to balance out the power of maxed out Alien Neuromod trees.

However, I'm a little concerned that it won't pan out to be quite as meaningful as I thought. I did some testing, and here's what I found:
A 100% condition Shotgun can fire 200 rounds before breaking
A 100% condition Pistol can fire 500 rounds before breaking
A 100% condition GLOO gun can fire 500 rounds before breaking (each clip is 42 rounds, for reference, this is actually damn quick if you use the GLOO a lot to freeze enemies)
A 100% condition Disruptor Stun Gun can discharge 5000% before breaking (recall each shot takes 25% so this is really 200 shots)
Don't have the Q-Beam, can't test it
The Huntress Boltcaster doesn't degrade (aww)

Given that Spare Parts repair 25/35/50% durability depending on your Repair skill and that I've acquired something like 70 Spare Parts already by the Arboretum, is weapon degradation that much of a deciding factor? I'm curious about others' experience with the system so far, especially those whose character builds are more focused on weapon usage. For reference, I thought SS2's amount of weapon degradation was more or less perfect, and its degree is vastly overstated.

As for the trauma system, I must unfortunately report that it hasn't really come into play yet other than burn trauma, which is quite nasty. I'm carrying around a few trauma clearing items, but so far I haven't had any concussions, bone fractions, or hemorrhaging. I hope it'll become more relevant as time goes on (I hear bullets from turrets are prone to cause hemorrhaging, which will matter to me as someone installing plenty of Alien Neuromods). I also wish Operators had limited uses (or a certain amount of healing/repair/psi "charge"), since it is still pretty easy to just run back to the infinite healing/repair/psi station when things go south (as a point of balance, a spent Operator could have its Medkit/Q-beam Cells/Psi Hypo removed from its inventory when destroyed).

Finally, the oxygen system. I've not been too impressed with it, personally. I had hoped that the oxygen rate would be proportional to your current suit damage (so you're only totally immune if you're at 100% suit integrity), but it looks like it only comes into effect if you're below 50% suit integrity. I've only been in a few fights in space in my new playthrough, so maybe it'll become more relevant, but I was hoping for more tension and greater importance of Suit Repair Kits, which are pretty easy to come by.

Overall it's an improvement, but it needs to be taken further. Now that the systems are in place, maybe modders can pick up the slack and:
  • Give weapons a chance to jam periodically below 25% condition, increasing as durability goes down
  • Make weapons degrade faster (I'd even go as far as twice as fast)
  • Make oxygen drain even at 100% suit integrity, with the rate linearly increasing with decreasing suit integrity
  • If possible, limit the amount of restores an Operator can perform...

Hell, I'd even consider learning the available tools and figuring it out myself, but I'm busy with Deus Ex stuff at the moment. Anyway, I'm mostly pleased with the update, and am having a much better time playing this with autosaves only on Normal difficulty -- I actually feel some pressure to use medkits and my shotgun in a pinch, which makes resource management more important, and so on.

EDIT: Just for fun, check out the weapon jamming animations. Pretty cool stuff, wouldn't you like to see them more often too?  :D
https://vimeo.com/274556830
https://vimeo.com/274796426
« Last Edit: 13. June 2018, 21:38:43 by RoSoDude »
Acknowledged by: fox
665b16e454549
I'm a little dissapointed with the free Survival Mode, the weapon degradation is somehow bugged in my game (works for others) and the oxygen mechanic just has you on infinite air if your suit durability is above 50%...

Well that was a waste of time, the devs implementing restoring that feature. I remember having something stupid like 70 suit repair kits by mid-game, not something sensible like a range of 0-8 depending on player efficiency.

Wep degradation sounds like a waste too. RoSoDude's tests concluded you needed something stupid like 300 shotgun shots/500 pistol shots to break from full condition. 300 shotgun blasts...I generously guesstimate I fired 700 in my full hard difficulty playthrough (bloodlust playstyle). Arkane stop pretending you're game design dunces. I've played Arx Fatalis. Yeah your games have always had some very notable balancing issues but this is just beyond stupid.
« Last Edit: 14. June 2018, 08:31:23 by Join »

665b16e454670icemann

665b16e4546bb
One thing I'd love to see in games is more game options customization going in. Like how System Shock 1 did things where you have scales with various things which effect various things that will play out.

Odd that not many games have gone with it.

665b16e4549deThiefsieFool

665b16e4558ab
Well that was a waste of time, the devs implementing restoring that feature. I remember having something stupid like 70 suit repair kits by mid-game, not something sensible like a range of 0-8 depending on player efficiency.

Wep degradation sounds like a waste too. RoSoDude's tests concluded you needed something stupid like 300 shotgun shots/500 pistol shots to break from full condition. 300 shotgun blasts...I generously guesstimate I fired 700 in my full hard difficulty playthrough (bloodlust playstyle). Arkane stop pretending you're game design dunces. I've played Arx Fatalis. Yeah your games have always had some very notable balancing issues but this is just beyond stupid.

We need mods, maybe the guys that used to busy themselves with them (then mysteriously dissappeared) will come back.
Acknowledged by: Join
665b16e455cb0
RoSoDude, that's a very good write-up, and tallies with my disappointment (though I'd not attempted to discover the rules governing weapon degradation). Unlike you, I do think System Shock 2's weapon degradation is too harsh (though not ridiculously so) and I'm relived that Prey 2017's is less harsh, but I agree that it  is too slow and simplistic.  As you say, the number of shots it takes to ruin (until fixed again) the weapon should be lower, plus also add other factors, if plausible, though since I'm not used to games with weapon degradation, I can't recall any good (and non-System Shock 2) examples of working weapon degradation.

It's a step in the right direction, certainly (and it's good that the player can disable it if he/she prefers), but after all this time, you'd think the game's developers would have listened to the fans' wishes and requests and gone deeper with the add-ons.

For me though, the main fault with the game is still that when you've killed all of the enemies in an area, then you're mostly very safe to spend as much time as you like there. They really should have included the semi-random, rare but not too rare, spawning of area-appropriate enemies that System Shock 2 does so well. You can still find enemies that you didn't know were there, or in some areas find enemies that might have actually spawned after your last kill, but even if so, it never carries the same conviction that you get in System Shock 2, where you can believe that the enemy was always in the level and it's only now that you meet face to face.

I really hope that they make a Prey 2, as it could be fantastic, if they took what's great about the first game and add what the fans request.
Acknowledged by: RoSoDude

665b16e456724RoSoDude

665b16e456784
RoSoDude, that's a very good write-up, and tallies with my disappointment (though I'd not attempted to discover the rules governing weapon degradation). Unlike you, I do think System Shock 2's weapon degradation is too harsh (though not ridiculously so) and I'm relived that Prey 2017's is less harsh, but I agree that it  is too slow and simplistic.  As you say, the number of shots it takes to ruin (until fixed again) the weapon should be lower, plus also add other factors, if plausible, though since I'm not used to games with weapon degradation, I can't recall any good (and non-System Shock 2) examples of working weapon degradation.
In the post-Bethesda Fallout games, your weapon condition degrades with use, linearly decreasing damage (to a limit) and increasing the chance of a jam during a reload cycle. You can repair them by paying certain NPCs, combining them with other copies of the same weapon (or similar variants), or you can craft weapon repair kits using basic materials most commonly found in dungeons (the effectiveness of both depending on the Repair skill). The system primarily exists to incentivize you to make more long-term weapon and skill choices and also to provide rewards for exploration. Somewhat similar to System Shock 2's system and its approximation in Prey.

In the Souls games, your weapon condition degrades with use, with two tiers of reduced damage as they pass below certain thresholds and eventually break. In the first game, it's mostly just a question of remembering to buy a cheap item that lets you maintain your gear at a bonfire, because if the weapon breaks you'll have to use a spell to repair it or visit a blacksmith. Really it's just something that enforces a sense of desperation and tension if you're not prepared -- it also makes crystal weapons unreliable since they can only have their condition restored by upgrades (which can only happen so many times). In Dark Souls 2 it's a bit more impactful, as weapons break more frequently but are automatically restored at bonfires -- also, perfoming special moves eats up a lot of durability, so you have to budget how often you use them.

In most other RPGs (which I also haven't played), it seems to just be a matter of adding a minor gold sink and layer of management to the game, not something that really deeply affects player strategy. It's also a major system in Zelda: Breath of the Wild, where the relatively low durability of even high-grade weapons fuels the exploration loop and has a large impact on player strategy, but the overly simple nature of the system creates its own problems (no repair mechanic = too good to use syndrome on all the cool weapons you find, discourages weapon switching in combat since you'll end up with a bunch of low condition weapons clogging your limited inventory slots at once, and encourages the use of the freaking Master Sword of all things as your pickaxe since it regenerates once broken). I've talked to a lot of people who think weapon degradation systems are always a bad thing, and I chalk it up to mediocre implementation in these other games, where it seems more focused on realism than creating interesting gameplay dynamics. In System Shock 2 it creates a lot of emergent strategy and tense moments where everything comes down to the wire, but you also have many different ways to manage the problem depending on your character build. I recently did an Impossible run where I deliberately eschewed Maintenance, Hacking, and Research, and I found the Repair skill surprisingly useful since there are many broken copies of weapons that are actually above 1 condition (so repairing brings them up to a healthy 6 or so, not 2 as you might expect). By carrying around multiple copies of weapons in the early game and utilizing the anti-entropy skill later on, I was able to do just fine without the holy Maintenance skill. Prey almost approaches this level of depth (I've actually had to drop three pistols, two shotguns, and three GLOO guns so far), but it's hindered by poor numbers tuning. The system adds some difficulty if you're only going off of the terrible condition weapons you find on the ground like me without Repair, but the Repair skill itself is too cheap and powerful to make higher levels of investment necessary in the slightest. The pistol and GLOO gun are closer to being right, actually, as they require a continuous stream of fire to be truly effective in combat (especially the GLOO gun), and I've blasted through several good-condition copies of both already. It's the shotgun, disruptor stun gun, and probably the Q-beam which need downtuning, and the Repair skill should probably repair 10/25/50% instead of 25/35/50% so as to better match its levels of required investment.

It's a step in the right direction, certainly (and it's good that the player can disable it if he/she prefers), but after all this time, you'd think the game's developers would have listened to the fans' wishes and requests and gone deeper with the add-ons.

For me though, the main fault with the game is still that when you've killed all of the enemies in an area, then you're mostly very safe to spend as much time as you like there. They really should have included the semi-random, rare but not too rare, spawning of area-appropriate enemies that System Shock 2 does so well. You can still find enemies that you didn't know were there, or in some areas find enemies that might have actually spawned after your last kill, but even if so, it never carries the same conviction that you get in System Shock 2, where you can believe that the enemy was always in the level and it's only now that you meet face to face.

I really hope that they make a Prey 2, as it could be fantastic, if they took what's great about the first game and add what the fans request.
Yeah, the scripted repopulation is actually done quite nicely, but they need systemic respawning as well. Mimics can already move in and dynamically copy objects without being pre-scripted, and dynamic Phantom spawning from dead corpses (which is supposedly how they're created) and corruption of friendly operators would work quite well, while also giving the impression of a dynamic Typhon ecosystem.
« Last Edit: 15. June 2018, 00:20:44 by RoSoDude »
665b16e457197
[Weapon degradation]

Regarding the different systems you mention, a gold/money/whatever sink would get quickly tedious after time, and does just sound like lazy design. A deeper weapon degradation system does seem much better, and could (depending on the player) really add to the enjoyment of the game, since it could make some enemy encounters much tenser (since at the time you can't rely on your weapon for total accuracy or power), it could require some real thought from the player and also influence his/her style of play. But it must be a real challenge for the game's developers, balancing all of the factors in a good weapons degradation system, as it must be pretty easy to ruin it by making it too easy/simple, or to difficult or convoluted. Plus if you're hoping to sell the game to a *lot* of people, then you have to compensate for the millions of gamers who would find it boring or difficult, as Prey's designers obviously realised when they scrapped so many of the complexities of Prey (weapon damage, traumas, limited creations per item plan, etc).

Out of interest, what does cause weapon degradation in real-life weapons, and what effect does it have on them? I live in England so I've never even seen a real gun (which is something I really agree with, by the way - this country gets so much wrong but I've always believed that civilians should not have access to firearms).

Yeah, the scripted repopulation is actually done quite nicely, but they need systemic respawning as well. Mimics can already move in and dynamically copy objects without being pre-scripted, and dynamic Phantom spawning from dead corpses (which is supposedly how they're created) and corruption of friendly operators would work quite well, while also giving the impression of a dynamic Typhon ecosystem.

The way Mimics choose which objects to copy is well chosen from a gameplay point of view. They have little real intelligence, so they just copy whatever is close by, meaning that when you (as the player) enter a room and see two of the same things together that would not normally be together (such as two waste paper baskets next to each other, or two of those ashtray-on-a-stand things side by side), then it's a good clue that one of them might be a mimic. This is great for gameplay, as it makes you study your environment to look for possible ambushes.
665b16e4578a0
Off topic (and utterly dreaming because it will never happen), I know, but I would really be happy if the Prey 2017 source code was released. That game was so near to spectacularly good that it's almost infuriating how badly it missed being one of the Best. Games. Of. All. Time. It even managed to improve on System Shock 2 (it's obvious inspiration) in quite a few ways, but then massively ruins it by by making a few almost elementary mistakes, such as:

- The enemies being too predictable in where they (re)spawn (when you've played through the game a couple of times, then in future, you know roughly where the enemies will be, unlike in SS2 where they can appear from almost anywhere so you're always on your toes and anxious),

- The enemies never roam far from where they (re)spawn (in this repsect, the game feels unfinished),

- The enemies aren't unnerving to the player (as opposed to SS2's large spiders, for example, or when in SS2 you hear "Join us..." or the chippy small talk of a protocol droid from behind you...),

- Prey is too easy because it's far to generous with it's health packs and other healing items.

The recent patch that added weapon degradation and different traumas helped, but even those additions were too much in favour of the player, neither of those things were ever a threat in my subsequent playthrough as I always had the right tools/cure for the newly introduced problems.  If the source code was released, then modders could go through it and build a version where there was actually a sense of danger in the game (as opposed to the "It doesn't matter what happens, I have enough health packs and other cures to survive absolutely anything with ease" feel of the official game), where the enemies did constantly roam the station and could surprise you anywhere, and where the enemies had more visual variety (it's not that they're badly drawn or anything, and if they were real then they would be really frightening, but on-screen they don't look intimidating at all, for some reason).

Modders could also add a few more missions to make the game longer and make the ending seem less "Out of the blue". Add in a team of amateur animators, voice artists, level designers, etc, and they could create a new, real ending to the game instead of the current, much less than satisfactory ending. Alright, so a new, good ending is almost certainly never going to be made, but it would be good, wouldn't it? And anyway, at least Prey's ending is still better than Bioshock: infinite's ending (what isn't?).

665b16e457a0cdatiswous

665b16e457a72
Hopefully before 2042. Although it's a nice number.

665b16e457b7cRoSoDude

665b16e457bc8
It's not the pipe dream you've in mind, but I'm thinking of making a minor balance mod for Prey, just tweaks within the scope of what's possible with the available files. Fixing up the survival systems, loot tables, and overtuned skills is actually all within reach. I don't intend to invest much effort into it, because it's a pain to test (most changes require you to restart your playthrough and do the tutorial all over again), but I generally know what files to look into and what to change so I can hopefully get it right the first time.
Acknowledged by: Join

665b16e457cc5RoSoDude

665b16e457d11
Well, I figured out how to unpack Prey's default object properties (the scope of modding for this game) and convert the .xml files into human readable format. Already located some of the more grievous numerical balancing errors too. Will probably be able to package something up in short order.
Acknowledged by 2 members: ThiefsieFool, fox
665b16e457e6e
The idea of .xml files is that they are human readable. Can you show sample how it looks?
665b16e458058
When you unpack the .pak files, the xml files are encrypted. There is a thread in the Xentax Forum (https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16241) with an unpacking tool and a xml converter, which have been the tools used to make some rebalance mods available in Nexus Mods.

665b16e4587e1RoSoDude

665b16e45884a
Yikes, I sure did take a while with this one.

My CORE BALANCE modification for Prey is finally out.

https://www.nexusmods.com/prey2017/mods/40

PREY CORE BALANCE MOD - Version 1.0
by RoSoDude
https://rosodudemods.wordpress.com

#### What is CORE BALANCE? ####
CORE BALANCE is a modification that seeks to improve Prey's game balance without substantially altering its core design.
Neuromod skills, chipsets, status effects, etc. are essentially the same, but numbers are tweaked to even out the viability of strategies, while also reducing the abusability of certain systems.
The player's strength will start out on par with the base game, but they will have a longer route to unstoppable godhood, with fewer no-brainer skills and more playstyle flexibility.
The total number of Neuromods needed to obtain every skill remains the same, but overabundant resources are reduced and character progression is slightly decelerated.
Survival Mode options are now finely tuned to provide the intended depth and challenge, where in the base game they were easily trivialized by resource balance and other numerical oversights.
Far from simply nerfing everything, this mod aims to enable greater creativity and player expression by bringing underpowered options up to par, so every Neuromod and chipset is an interesting choice.
Enemy designs and hazards are also rebalanced, with some previously undodgeable attacks and instant death events mitigated, and enemy resistances made more intuitive and explicit for the player.
This mod is NOT designed purely for hardcore players, though there are optional modules to suit them as well as more casual players and everyone in between, making for a highly tweakable experience.
CORE BALANCE is Prey as it should have been; retaining all of the nuanced gameplay that Arkane is known for, but with none of their famous balance mishaps!

#### Overview of Changes ####
Food heals over time and more slowly (but for a longer duration).
Oxygen is limited in space in Survival Mode even when at full suit condition.
Weapons degrade at vanilla rates (so trading for new copies remains viable) in Survival Mode, but have a chance to jam below 5% condition. Spare parts are much less effective at repairing weapons. The Huntress Boltcaster can now degrade and break too, just like a real nerf gun!
Loot tables contain far fewer Suit Repair Kits, and psi hypos, spare parts, medkits, and food are somewhat rarer. Trauma-clearing items are slightly more common in Survival Mode.
Difficulty settings expanded with greater impact on the effect of healing items and trauma acquisition, while damage intake scaling on Hard and Nightmare is removed.
The radial selection menu only slows time down by 50% rather than stopping it entirely, the effect of Combat Focus is downtuned at every rank, and it no longer provides any bonus damage.
Directly damaging alien abilities require more investment to ramp up to full potency, and higher ranks are more expensive.
Less direct alien abilities such as Remote Manipulation and Lift Field are slightly cheaper, and Mindjack/Machine Mind last longer at the higher ranks.
Mimic Matter now provides increasing benefits to stealth camouflage, and base visibility while rolling around as a coffee cup is as low as while sneaking (rather than as high as running)
Human skills offer increasing benefits as you upgrade them, rather than often suffering from diminishing returns except in the case of already overpowered skills.
Hacking puzzle times are rescaled, so tier II hacks are not more difficult than tier III and IV hacks.
Anomalies in chipset balance are resolved, and niche chipsets buffed to encourage unique playstyles. Thorough numerical detail is added to chipset descriptions to better inform player choices.
Enemy research data are expanded to include resistances, where it was previously poorly communicated that some enemies were resistant but not immune to Mindjack, Fear, etc.
Overly damaging enemy attacks and hazards are downtuned to lead to fewer cheap deaths and more recoverable situations in gameplay.
In addition, there are 5 optional modules which can provide further gameplay changes (these go in the same folder as the main patch file):
-patch_COREBALANCE_1-0_HALFMAT.pak halves recycling yield. Recommended for hardcore players (requires new game, not compatible with MOREMAT module)
-patch_COREBALANCE_1-0_MOREMAT.pak increases recycling yield by 1.5x. Recommended for casual players (requires new game, not compatible with HALFMAT module)
-patch_COREBALANCE_1-0_NOFREELUNCH.pak removes fountain healing and all restoration from Operators except Survival Mode traumas. Recommended for hardcore players
-patch_COREBALANCE_1-0_LESSAMMO.pak reduces the counts of ammo found in containers and in the world (requires new game). Recommended for hardcore players
-patch_COREBALANCE_1-0_WEAPMODCRIT.pak replaces the Pistol range mods and Shotgun recoil mods with critical chance mods (may or may not require new game)
The full changelist is provided in "CORE BALANCE changelist.txt".
Mooncrash is not currently supported. Stay tuned for similar balance updates for the DLC in the future.

I also wrote up a modding guide, should anyone wish to produce a modification of their own: https://rosodudemods.wordpress.com/prey-modding-guide/
« Last Edit: 16. March 2019, 07:08:20 by RoSoDude »
Acknowledged by 2 members: ThiefsieFool, voodoo47
665b16e458b7d
I'd forgotten about this, and looking at your change log, it seems to be ****ing amazing! So of course logic dictates that last Monday I began three weeks work nearly 90 miles from home (and from my PC).

But when I get home, I'm really looking forward to trying it. Some of the changes you list should, I think, have been in the game since day one, such as a limited supply of oxygen even when your suits at 100% (not like Doom 3, for example, where you get thirty seconds or so of oxygen per full sized tank that you pick up, but a reasonable time length before you refill or re-enter Talos 1), weapons jamming when in very poor condition, Combat Focus being nerfed (it's a great ability, but it's too great, sadly), using the radial menu doesn't stop time dead any more (which of course is very unrealistic), and a general reduction in suit healing patches and other items.

I do wish you could have changed the hacking mini-game's mechanics (or added an entirely new mini-game, as the current one is just tedious) but I know that that's out of the scope of this mod (and would require a lot of PC programming for a very minor return), and it's only a minor problem anyway. Your re-balancing of the game should (if it's as good as it sounds) fix 80% of my problems with the game. Do you plan to expand your mod so that the spawning of enemies is more common and more thought out (so that they can spawn in more places in every level)? And so that as you progress through the game, the number of pre-shape-shifted Mimics per level increases, to keep the player on his/her toes wondering if there might be hidden Mimics up ahead?

665b16e458cccRoSoDude

665b16e458d1a
I'm glad you like it, JDoran! No worries on the timing, it'll be here when you get back (and hopefully with more player feedback, in case there are any glaring issues).

And yeah, those were some of my main concerns going in. That writeup on the Survival Mode I did earlier in the thread was the main catalyst, really. Should be an improvement all around.

Trust me dude, if I knew of a way to inject scripts and code new behavior, I'd have already done those things and more. As far as I know there's no way to make any changes to the systems, just adjust the parameters in the config files for the systems that are already in place (happily, the game is quite data-driven and leaves a fair amount on the table). The hacking minigame is one of the most boring I've ever played, and I'd love enemy respawning in levels -- it's just not meant to be, at least as far as my expertise.

665b16e458feaicemann

665b16e459032
My thought after watching it - Meh.
665b16e4591ad
Sounds like Groundhog Day (and Edge of tommorrow, Source Code, Run Lola Run, Russian Doll) with 2 people trying to kill each other + some zombies in some sort of dystopia. Yeah, that is a bit meh.
665b16e4592b8
After the excellent Dishonored 2 (with it's really, really good time travelling missions), I do have some faith that the studio gets it right.
« Last Edit: 11. June 2019, 19:04:05 by fox »
1 Guest is here.
"Kids are super confused because we tell them to share toys but the media won’t let them."
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665b16e45e275