665cc38abc841

665cc38abd3d9
1 Guest is here.

665cc38abd84fGrawman67

665cc38abd8d6
Hey, everyone!
     I started System Shock 2 for the first time back during the summer as a relatively new PC gamer. The game ran fine until I hit a playtime of around an hour. After that, a pop-up window came up saying that there were resolution problems and the resolution on my laptop changed. I had to manually fix this. After that, I was away at a relative's playing late at night when a blue screen popped up saying that there had been "memory_management issues" and I couldn't do anything. I was forced to restart my PC and, from there, some files were messed up and I ended up refreshing my computer. I reinstalled everything on Steam, but I'm a bit worried to install SS2 again in case it causes the same problems.
     My laptop isn't a great one by any means, but shouldn't have issues running an unchanged game from 15 years ago. Maybe I had compatability issues? I'm running on Windows 8 if that makes a difference.

665cc38abda9fvoodoo47

665cc38abdaf6
make sure you have the latest drivers for your gpu (probably some integrated intel).
665cc38abdcbe
Getting a blue screen sounds more like theres something wrong with your computer.. Not System shock 2.. Have you tried running some diagnostics to check if the machine is healthy ?
1 Guest is here.
We get dirty, and the world stays clean.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665cc38abf13c