665aff8bcda18
2 Guests are here.

Topic: [Obsolete] SS2 Community Patch (SCP) Beta 2
Page: « 1 ... 6 [7] 8 9 »
Read 182411 times  

665aff8bce76dvoodoo47

Re: SS2 Community Patch (SCP) Beta 2
665aff8bce7d7
On the bright side, he made me look at that area and realize that when that tube was shrunk down and moved, the brush light inside it was left behind! Will fix in beta 3.

always the optimist.

665aff8bcebd3Kristiano

665aff8bcec30
that is obviously not how things are supposed to look - you are either loading an old save, or running a broken SS2 install (maybe both).

first, try to start a completely new game (main menu/new game/start game), if that won't help, grab a clean, unmodified set of resources (either GOG, steam or cd), patch it up with SS2tool and load all desired mods, and then start a new game, that should be a bulletproof way of fixing all strange issues.
never, ever mess with mods manually - it's a sureproof way of making things worse. what you should do instead, is read the instructions in the first post.

Thank you guys, I started a new game and it is working fine.
I don't know what happened. In my mind I already was in a new game.

665aff8bcf1a3RocketMan

665aff8bcf1fa
665aff8bcf481
We need a *sensible chuckle* smiley.
Acknowledged by: RocketMan
665aff8bcf5fe
If you're referring to this I'm afraid I have no idea how to transfer that to 18px. Just use the gif instead?

665aff8bcf6eeRocketMan

665aff8bcf73b
Maybe a smartass smiley with some crooked eyebrows would suffice.

/o  o\
    <
   __J
665aff8bcf8b5
Any update on the progress of Beta 3? What's going on? Please keep us in the loop.

665aff8bcf9b7voodoo47

665aff8bcfa06
ZB hammering on the gamesys nicely, some maps being updated, but I'm not in the serious SCP mode just yet, too much annoying stuff going on in other areas. once the SSR kickstarter is over I'll hop into those lovely reports from Engineering again, and then it's back in business.

but I'm pretty sure beta3 will be Halloween release again.
Acknowledged by 4 members: Salk, Colonel SFF, Hikari, The_Atomik_Punk!
665aff8bcfba8
Guys, Beta2 was already amazing. What could be added to beta3 to top that (beyond the hinted at revamping of the stupidity that is 'research how to put a round peg in a round hole.'
665aff8bcfd12
Didn't all recruits have basic military training even before they chose their carreer paths? Pretty sure those one are sorted out already in the application. I think I don't get it Hikari... as long as they do -  no sweat....
665aff8bcfe2d
Been wondering how, or even if, enemies in SHODAN's level would be redone to account for marie's 'recreate the horror's of the von braun. Expect Nothing.' Or we just sticking with the red ninjas?

Also if you're getting models from the shock recreation, any chance at replacing the med hypos with the slap patches and such or would that be way too much of a hassel?

665aff8bd011bZylonBane

665aff8bd016d
Also if you're getting models from the shock recreation...
Who said that was happening?
665aff8bd0273
I'm not sure it will. I'm just saying 'if.' It seems like a fair possibility given the modeling done for the unity port of the original game, so I figure 'Hell why not ask the obvious?'

665aff8bd0309ZylonBane

665aff8bd0354
English does not work that way.

665aff8bd058aSystem Shock

665aff8bd05d8
Guys, Beta2 was already amazing. What could be added to beta3 to top that (beyond the hinted at revamping of the stupidity that is 'research how to put a round peg in a round hole.'

Here's hoping that the SCP Devs can address ALL kinds of stuff that still needs to be fixed and included within SCP Beta 3. Check your wording - placing 'a round peg in a round hole' should be fairly easy, if the parameters are correct.

665aff8bd0872System Shock

665aff8bd08c4
Here's hoping that the SCP Devs can address ALL kinds of stuff that still needs to be fixed and included within SCP Beta 3. Check your wording - placing 'a round peg in a round hole' should be fairly easy, if the parameters are correct.

Here's a VERY simple scenario where the ball was DROPPED - two wall signs in the SAME room were reported at the SAME time as seriously floating - one was fixed in SCP Beta 1, but the other one is still floating as I speak [url]http://i.imgur.com/mpIsDNc.jpg[url]

665aff8bd0986voodoo47

665aff8bd09dd
as mentioned a couple of hundred times, make your reports easier to work with, and the number of missed (real) issues will go down significantly.

your latest batch is the EXACT OPPOSITE of that - a volatile mixture of old and new, resolved and unresolved, so there you go.

665aff8bd0aa8ZylonBane

665aff8bd0af8
Great, he's replying to himself now.
Acknowledged by: Colonel SFF

665aff8bd0bf3RocketMan

665aff8bd0cf8
Isn't that a good thing?  He can finally realize his dream of becoming CEO of PointLand, where he will forever subsist on his own narrow egotistical world-view, while the rest of us get on with normal 3D affairs.  Even his profile name appears to reflect this erosion of dimensionality, as it almost seems to take on translucence against this green forum background.

665aff8bd0e5fZylonBane

665aff8bd0eb3
He has become one with the game itself. He IS System Shock.

665aff8bd0f66voodoo47

665aff8bd0fc8
and he is using guest posting even though he has an account here.
665aff8bd111f
Sometimes people don't want to log in because they're on a public computer or whatever. No big deal.
The content of his messages is as entitled and arrogant as ever. That's a problem that I'm going to talk about with him.
665aff8bd121f
No worse than the regulars here in terms of arrogence and asshattery Kolya. Less informed, sure, but the same level of arrogence from the rest of us.
665aff8bd1321
Well, I don't agree. While we all can be asshats at times, most of us do not try and direct other modders' work as if they owed it us, continuously, for years and despite multiple requests from workers and moderators to change course. Seriously, there is a difference.
2 Guests are here.
Sleek! Fast! Revolutionary!
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665aff8bd1443