6667cfead609f

6667cfead6783
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Stuck at command deck Read 479 times  

6667cfead6bef
I've been playing SS2 multiplayer with a couple of friends recently, and we seem to have hit a bug.  We're on the command deck, we've blown up the shuttles and discovered the body and now we're supposed to take the tram.  Only the tram doesn't work.  The button becomes useless after destroying the shuttles.  We don't think we've missed a step, we've looked at multiple guides and we've tried playing through the map multiple times but it always breaks the same way.  It breaks in singleplayer too.  At this point we feel that our options are either to get save files from somebody else or to edit the .mis files directly in ShockED.  None of us have been able to find the right variable(s) so far, we've found ShockED is pretty impenetrable so far.

Anyone able to help us with ShockED?  I doubt anyone has the specific post-tram saves we're looking for, but if someone does and is willing to share that would work too.
[save_newsouptest_14.7z expired]
« Last Edit: 16. February 2016, 21:26:35 by Kolya »

6667cfead6dc6voodoo47

6667cfead6e27
have both player tried to press the button?  also, the button not working in pure sigleplayer is very unlikely. have you tried to reload an earlier save (pre-Command)?

anyway, the other player's set of saves would probably be required to troubleshoot this.
1 Guest is here.
Be careful of fantasies. They can come true. It hollows me out.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6667cfead8063