665b223e774c0

665b223e7835b
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Mute Storytelling Discussion?
Page: « 1 [2]
Read 2670 times  

665b223e78840JosiahJack

665b223e788d9
According to the intro video, someone (presumably Diego himself) was watching over the Hacker's shoulder while he removed SHODAN's ethical constraints.  We can only assume that this prevented the Hacker from putting in any safegaurds.

Also, earth wasn't destroyed, it's just a mining laser.  Hacker only destroyed a large part of Boston.  Which brings us to another question, if Hacker can mosy over, flip a switch, and fire the laser, why can't any old cyborg do it hours before Hacker comes in?
665b223e78b98
Yep, have wondered this myself. Especially cyborg Diego could have done that easily.

I also wonder why Diego didn't tell everything about the Hacker to Shodan. Shodan seems to be conserned about the lack of information in her databases.
I quess Diego would have stopped the healing coma too if he didn't have some plans for the player. I think he kept the Hacker as backup plan.
665b223e78e52
It explicitly states in a log Diego kept the player on ice in case he found a use for the guy while toying with the idea of just spacing him.

So best guess is while diego submitted to SHODAN so he wouldn't die, he wanted revenge for being brought low by an overgrown pocket calculator that was supposed to guarantee citadel would be his personal domain. A case of 'well, you didn't ask me' possibly applying where he complies with SHODAN's orders just enough to stay in her good graces, but not volunteer anything.
1 Guest is here.
Watch 350 balls of cotton turn into a shirt
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665b223e79a6c