666ddd2f550b1

666ddd2f55783
1 Guest is here.

666ddd2f563ffunn_atropos

666ddd2f5646f
°review
Reviewer: Indigo Gaming 
{alt}

Title: 1/3 (Origin Systems, Ultima Underworld 1, Ultima Underworld 2) 
Duration: 00:08:12
Language: English
Year: 2016
Topics: Paul Neurath's “Space Rogue”, Underworld, Blue Sky Productions-→Ultima Underworld, renaming to Looking Glass Technologies/Studios, Ultima Underworld II
Named Modifications: ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcha6A8Ugs

Title: 2/3 (System Shock, Thief: The Dark Project, Terra Nova) 
Duration: 00:09:57
Topics: burnout form rushed production of Ultima Underworld II: System Shock, new approach to gameplay with audiologs, difficulty settings, Shodan, Terra Nova, cancelled Voayger game and British Open Champion Golf, stopped self publications and layoffs: Warren Spector, Thief: The Dark Project
Named Modifications: mouselook mod? (shown)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPtjNDOJkE

Title: 3/3 (System Shock 2, Thief II: The Metal Age, Legacy)
Duration: 00:13:14
Topics: Looking Glass & Irrational Games: Junction Point-→System Shock, ideas of System Shock 1 mixed with new interface, coimbat and skill system, RPG system (Traveler), immersive story telling and horror, Soundtrack, Shodan Audio | Thief2: 3 iteration of the dark engine, closing of Looking Glass, Team goodbye video, Legacy: Bioshock, Thief-Deadly Shadows, Deus Ex, Dishonored, Underworld Ascendant, System Shock remake & System Shock 3
Named Modifications: All shown: Tacticool (wrench, Eldron's Psi Amp, laser pistol, pistol), Rebirth, SS2 Community Patch (SCP) Beta 1 (???), Four Hundred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfr_6-qI5o4

See the full list of reviews here.
« Last Edit: 19. June 2017, 21:25:08 by unn_atropos »
Acknowledged by: CaveManta

666ddd2f565a7Indigo Gaming

666ddd2f56604
Oh cool. Never knew about this forum, I just saw the backlink from my analytics and wondered what systemshock.org was.

Thanks for sharing my video! I'm hard at work on the third and final episode which will cover System Shock 2, Thief: Gold, LGS's closing and legacy.

Hope you guys enjoyed the videos so far.
Acknowledged by: CaveManta

666ddd2f5691aCaveManta

666ddd2f56986
I'm hard at work on the third and final episode which will cover System Shock 2, Thief: Gold, LGS's closing and legacy.
I can't wait to see the third one! The second one kinda left on a cliffhanger. :lordy: Fantastic videos, though. Very detailed yet concise, and extremely entertaining. I learned a lot of stuff I never knew about Looking Glass.

666ddd2f56c6bIndigo Gaming

666ddd2f56cc5
The second one kinda left on a cliffhanger. :lordy:

Sorry! XD I actually meant to do this as an all-in-one video kinda like my Doom retrospective, but after I finished performing and recording my script, I realized it was nearly 30 minutes long. It's incredible how long it takes source and cut up a video like this that's half an hour long, so I then opted for the 3-video format.

Hope I don't disappoint, but I'm pretty happy with what I have edited so far. I have a couple special nods that System Shock 2 fans might enjoy in there. :thumb:
Acknowledged by 2 members: hemebond, CaveManta
« Last Edit: 06. August 2016, 20:48:37 by fox »
Acknowledged by 2 members: unn_atropos, CaveManta
1 Guest is here.
Acknowledged by: ThiefsieFool
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
666ddd2f5a2e4