665cc3d036ded

665cc3d0378be
1 Guest is here.

Topic: BlueModManager Priorities Read 1428 times  

665cc3d037f2dMortalc13

665cc3d037fa2
I'm hoping a couple of you fantastic people on this site can help me out here. I have a bunch of mods and I've gotten some of the priorities right for the most part, but I need help rearranging the rest and I don't want to delete anything so if something shouldn't be active just say "deactivate". One other thing is after I download vurt's flora overhaul 1.0k the plants went back to normal and i had to restore the one had installed previously v1.0g any help with that would be greatful too. And if anyone has newer versions other than those in my list please let me know so that I can keep everything up to date! Heres my BMM list:

Stackable Snacks v1.2
UI-Replacement
HD Cutscenes
Goggles HD Playermodel
Lazer Droid
Droid Casket
RealSG v1.0.1
Exclusive Door Alternative
Removed Content
Tacticool Complete v1.03
Complete Rocket Guns Pack
Earth Dynamic Sky
Kaucukovnik Worms v2
Vurt's SS2 Wormpod 1.0b
Cubemap Effect (for water)
Vurt's Water Env Map
Vurt's SS2 Water v5.1
Necro water v1.0
Vurt's Turret Muzzle Flash v1.01
Vurt's Better Explosions v0.1
Vurt's Organics
Vurt's Goo Impact Blood v1.0
Vurt's Goo Dripping v1.0
Vurt's Goo Biomatter v1.0
Vurt's Goo Annelid Grub Pod v1.04
Vurt's Plant Fix
Vurt's SS2 Flora Overhaul v1.0g
Vurt's SS2 Flora Overhaul v1.0k
SS2 Black Egg v1.02
Station Map Hi-res Earth
Vurt's Hi-res Space v1.1
Arcaniac Graphics Reduxed v2.1
AccFam v20
SS2 Rebirth v04a
SS2 Vaxquis Vintage Song Remake
SHTUP-ND Beta 1
Obj Fixes v12
SCP Beta 3
665cc3d038228
You can go to the threads of each of those mods and look up yourself if there's a newer version. They are always attached to the first post in the thread.
Also delete the "HD Cutscenes". They're up-scaled bullshit with not a bit of increased quality.
And the "Removed Content", it was removed for good reasons.
And how come you have a mod named "Vurt's Organics" and also all the individual mods that we call Vurt's Organics?

Seriously, is this this some shitty mod-pack that you downloaded somewhere and now expect us to fix for you?
665cc3d038675
I think the idea is - correct me if I'm wrong - to get all mod priorities correct first and then deactivate the ones that he doesn't want, cause conflicts or likes less.  Which cannot work of course since you wouldn't be able to tell a mod conflict from a priority conflict.

There are obviously many mods overwriting each other, and the Flora Overhaul should be much higher in the list. Also, loose these:
HD Cutscenes
Removed Content
Cubemap Effect (for water)
Vurt's Water Env Map
Vurt's SS2 Water v5.1
Necro water v1.0
(SHTUP has better water, so if you don't like that one, choose ONE other water mod)
Vurt's Plant Fix
Vurt's Organics
Station Map Hi-res Earth
Vurt's Hi-res Space v1.1 (again, SHTUP already has that)
Arcaniac Graphics Reduxed v2.1 (would fuck stuff up or be completely overwritten in your case, so forget it)
« Last Edit: 21. December 2016, 21:26:23 by Marvin »

665cc3d038887voodoo47

665cc3d0388e6
yeah, you need to get rid of some stuff. lets see;
Stackable Snacks v1.2
Goggles HD Playermodel (only if you want to play multiplayer)
Lazer Droid
Droid Casket
RealSG v1.0.1 (Rebirth version!)
Exclusive Door Alternative
Tacticool Complete v1.03
Complete Rocket Guns Pack
Earth Dynamic Sky
Kaucukovnik Worms v2
Necro water v1.0
Vurt's SS2 Wormpod 1.0b
Vurt's Goo Impact Blood v1.0
Vurt's Goo Dripping v1.0
Vurt's Goo Annelid Grub Pod v1.04
Vurt's SS2 Flora Overhaul v1.0k
SS2 Black Egg v1.02
AccFam v20
SS2 Rebirth v04a
SS2 Vaxquis Vintage Song Remake
SHTUP-ND Beta 1
Obj Fixes v12
SCP Beta 3

that should do. also, if you want better cutscenes, this is the only proper one available (anything else floating around the internet are just reprocessed originals = garbage). and make sure to use the Rebirth version of RealSG. Necro Water should be compatible, so I'm leaving it in - disable it if water looks strange or glitches out.

//some of that old vurt's stuff lacked the obsolete tag - fixed.
« Last Edit: 21. December 2016, 22:42:39 by voodoo47 »

665cc3d038a01Mortalc13

665cc3d038a5b
Wow like... Holy shit people are rude... Don't even know why I botherred asking... I downloaded all of this *Shit* separately not as a mod pack. And as for trying to look up a chart for compatible/incompatible mods is f*cking impossible because no one has botherred to take the time to make one so you decide to jump all over my @$$ because I can't find a chart that shouldve been made quite a while ago. All I wanted to know is if all my shit was up to date, in the correct priority order, and which ones i should deactivate. If you could list which ones overwrite other ones that would be great but seems you don't have time for that either I suppose.
665cc3d038bbf
I do have time for kicking your ass though if you want. But voodoo cannot watch.
665cc3d038d78
1) voodoo and I did what you asked, so what's the problem?
2) This is the internet.
3) Why did you simply download all kinds of mods first and then check to see or ask if they're compatible? Also, if you have one mod which replaces weapons and another one which does the same, then guess what, they're not compatible with each other. Same goes for levels, textures, objects, etc.
4) There are practically infinite ways to combine all mods on this site which obviously makes it impossible to create an all-encompassing compatibility list. That's why, for newcomers, there's a Newbie Modding Guide created specifically for people like you.

Either get off your lazy ass and do a minimum of work next time or simply be grateful that even after having to explain this for the umpteenth time, there are still people here who help you on the spot, no questions asked. You're not paying for some technical support, this is a fan site.
« Last Edit: 21. December 2016, 23:10:21 by Marvin »

665cc3d038e98Mortalc13

665cc3d038ee8
Wasn't talking about you Marvin or Voodoo. And yeah I've followed the newbie guide quite a while ago but most mods don't state whether or not to run them in conjunction with other mods. I've looked several times and still can't get a straight answer. I just need a chart of some sort showing an either or kinda of thing IE:
Arcaniac Graphics or Rebirth
If you get what I'm saying that way its easier to see which i want to activate or deactivate. And as for vurts flora overhaul I still cant get version 1.0k work but 1.0g works just fine???

665cc3d038ffbvoodoo47

665cc3d03904e
ok, lets stop this right here, K incorrectly assumed this might be a modpack problem (yes we hate those), but there is no need to accelerate things in an improper direction.

it's impossible to provide a full mod compatibility list, but the general rule is that you only want one of a kind, so two AI model mods = bad. the setup from the newbie guide should be good enough for most people, if you want more, the best thing to do is ask on the forum (as this is pretty much impossible to get right on the first try), so you had the right idea.

I've cut the bad/incompatible parts from your list, so if you go with that, you should be good.

//try to elaborate on vurts flora 1.0k - how does it not work exactly? tried it now, and it works just fine.
« Last Edit: 21. December 2016, 23:38:03 by voodoo47 »

665cc3d0390f0Mortalc13

665cc3d039139
Basically with just vurts flora v1.0k active and 1.0g inactive and plant fix inactive the flower pots go back to the stock models and so do the rest of the plants.

665cc3d0391f7voodoo47

665cc3d039243
use just 1.0k and give it maximum priority. don't use any of the old files.

as mentioned, I've loaded 1.0k a few minutes ago and it worked properly. maybe you have managed to add an extra folder into the path? it should look like this: \DMM\Vurt's SS2 Flora Overhaul 1.0k\(obj folder and dml files)

665cc3d0392f4Mortalc13

665cc3d039345
I downloaded it and extracted it to my ss2 mod directory and thats all i did, i will try setting it as #1 and get back here in a bit.

665cc3d039434voodoo47

665cc3d039483
try using the built in extract mod functionality of the manager as instructed on the guide (if you were doing things manually), it should be pretty bulletproof.

665cc3d039529Mortalc13

665cc3d039582
Found out my issue, the folder name was 1 character too long got vurts flora overhaul 1.0k working now
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
1 Guest is here.
I might come across very disillusioned but I do crossword searches all night.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665cc3d03d0f9