6637a7197878c

Page: « 1 ... 6 [7]
6637a71978d81
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2Tool questions
Read 16973 times  

6637a71979242
I think it would be better to look for somewhere else to get a clean game.

Apart from that though make sure you installed the game according to the SS2TechFAQ, that is NOT using the original installer, and try rebooting after installing the SS2Tool. Also take out those compatibility modes.

There were occasional reports from people with two graphics cards or two monitors who had to turn one off. However for them the game usually ran, just with a black screen.
6637a719793fd
I got the game working!

The game is patched and playing correctly.  However I still seem to have the drag/drop issue.  I tried correcting it exactly as posted here:
https://www.systemshock.org/index.php?topic=78.0

But it still isn't working.

At least I'm much closer! :)

6637a71979586voodoo47

6637a719795db
edit user2.bnd and make sure the mouse related lines look like this:

bind mouse1 +drag_and_drop_mode

bind mouse2 frob_object_inv

that should do the trick.
6637a719796fc
Yay!  So far everything is working as it should.

Thanks both of you, especially koyla.  I see you've been at this for years and after all this time you're still so responsive to people.  Very good work.
6637a71979a1f
For quite some time now we've had a policy of "one computer per thread" in this board. It just works better than these superlong threads: For you to find information about a problem and for us supporting you.

This is finally announced at the top of the board now. Because I've learned that it's not enough to have a policy, you also have to announce it. Yip, that's how it is. People aren't too good at mind reading, especially on the interwebs.

This thread doesn't abide to that policy for historical reasons, as it was once cut off from the SS2Tool thread itself. The idea was that I'd cut that long tail off and then people would start wiggling their own little tails in the helpdesk. But I underestimated its magneto powers and here we are, still working towards its page count.

This cannot be. So I'm closing this thread now on this positive note (read: in the moment no one has any open questions in this thread or at least no one remembers them). Should you happen upon it and still can't figure the darn thing out, well please start a new thread all for your own.
1 Guest is here.
Let's put the entire internet on a bus and drive it into the sun
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6637a71979b53