663662e06c1f8

663662e06c8d9
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Timeline of Events in the System Shock Universe
Page: « 1 ... 3 [4]
Read 87066 times  

663662e06cf9f
Quote by SHODAN:
I thought Polito would be my avatar, but Polito was weak. It was I who chose you and I who had a robotic servant render your form unconscious. I then completed you with cybernetic grace.

Quote by Grassi:
Hey, doc... a security bot showed up with orders from you to place this grunt into the recovery freezer. I'm no cyberdoc, but I know a plant job when I see one. I suppose you know they outlawed R-grade cyber-goodies after that fiasco back on Citadel Station... but, hey, I just work here, right?

SHODAN gave Goggles an unrestricted "R-grade" interface. So yeah, you might call it an upgrade.
663662e06d14a
Thanks for the welcome, RocketMan.  That's sweet of you.:-)

@kolya - I remember the "backup" being mentioned and Grassing bitching about "I just work here".. I guess I missed the Shodan quote bragging about surgically altering Goggles. i appreciate you reposting that bit for me.  B-)

663662e06d4e7RocketMan

663662e06d540
I wonder what the Q-Grade cyber rig is like?  Does it have little ponies in the HUD or something?  How is the R-Grade version more badass and illegal exactly?  Why are HAMburgers always made of beef?  So many big questions needing answers....
663662e06d679
I took the year of SHODAN's birth from this timeline's, for my mod.

It isn't exactly explained why SHODAN could shut you down in Ops during the big reveal, and later lose against you in her own realm. I actually took this as a hint that no, you weren't besting her at all.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

____ at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone!  (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
This instrument is 100% made right
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
663662e06d7de