664ab9b875b8e

664ab9b87612d
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 AlyaMod 2
Page: « 1 ... 15 [16]
Read 103020 times  

664ab9b8765d3
Hey, uh, I know this is rather sudden, but exactly what are the spawn locations for the Science Sector keycard? I literally can't seem to find it anywhere.
664ab9b8767d8
This has come up a few times in this topic.
Note that you can search a topic that you are in.

664ab9b876a77Rainalkar

664ab9b876acf
If you downloaded the mod from the link on the Google Drive, spawn locations on Med/Sci deck should be fixed. Again, it was WIP.
664ab9b876d4c
If you could provide an archive I'll happily update the attachment in the first post.
664ab9b8771e4
The key cards spawned outside the map for me... How do I know that? wel I am not uncommon with coding.. And traced the location..
Ofcrouse this was no problem for me sinds wel there a console build into the game.. Everything gone wel Intil I hit the crew 5 door and the athletics door.. can't summon Those, Yet I can spawn the anti-annelid toxins.. And I had to because they where outside of the map to... dont know what I did
but something I did Raped your Great mode for me maby because its a gog version and I used ss2tool on it..?

So than I used ss2ed Tool and wel that kinda fucked up my game graphics and sounds And made it unstable so in the end I had to uninstall the game and sit in a corner for a while >.<

For the rest the game WAS fun to play I liked what you did I exteremly noticed the difference just Tobad about the key cards.. and the anti-annelid toxins.. "^^ I wil probley not get on the forums any more but thank you for making the game injoyble (Execept from the keycard hell and annelid toxins hell I ran around for like 3 hours.. it was really injoyble)
664ab9b8774e9
Just read it out loud with a Bugs Bunny voice.

Sup doc?

664ab9b8775ecNaneetos

664ab9b87763a
Have the Science Sector keycard spawn location ever been fixed? It's preventing me from playing the game. I have re-started a new game some 4 times at this point and could never find it.
Also, that "selection wheel" in the middle of the screen, does it affect anything besides enemy spawn rate? Does it affect item spawn locations as well?
If this issue with the keycard had never been fixed, do anyone have a "patched" version that you could upload me? Any other problems I should be aware of? (it's kinda scary that the very first room in the game doesn't work, I'm afraid to have such problems at the late game)

664ab9b8776f1voodoo47

664ab9b87774b
checked, and everything seems to be working fine, but the locations, hoo-boy, don't expect to find the card just propped under a light somewhere - think having to climb on stuff just to spot it, let alone grab it.

if you are dead sure, share your save.

664ab9b8777f7Rainalcar

664ab9b877846
I am not active anymore, but I got a notification and wanted to say hi. Keep the flame going.

664ab9b8778eavoodoo47

664ab9b87793a
your proper account is still intact though, let us know in case you need to recover it or something - I always feel sorry when I see an oldDark era modder disappear completely..
Acknowledged by: Kolya

664ab9b8779e8Rainalkar

664ab9b877a3b
Well, I don't think I will ever disappear for good :) My modding is over, but I am happy to see things developing quite nicely.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

Name the AI that appears in both System Shock games:
1 Guest is here.
A piece of cake yeah piece of cake but I failed
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664ab9b877b7f