664adc1f4511e

664adc1f45573
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 Spanish translation Read 68782 times  

664adc1f45ba1
Tags: °translation °SS2

A cleaned version of Arkero99's Spanish translation, including the text revision by Darkpadawan.
« Last Edit: 28. February 2020, 00:33:58 by Kolya »
664adc1f45e71
there is another translation released by clandlan.net ..  i dont know what is better but it seems this has translated textures, and that comes with translated cinematics .. maybe would be a fantastic idea to contact who made that translation and merge both! :D

hay otra traduccion hecha por clandlan.net .. no se cual es mejor pero parece que esta tiene texturas traducidas, y esa viene con cinematicas traducidas .. talvez seria una fantastica idea contactar a quien hizo esa traduccion y combinar ambas! :D

there was a group of people that tried to make an spanish audio pack too .. check this post, post all spanish audio related things there

hay un grupo de gente qie trato de hacer un paquete de audio en español tambien .. revisa este tema, publica todo lo reacionado con el audio en español ahi

« Last Edit: 10. August 2010, 20:10:38 by AT-HE »
664adc1f460a4
The translation we have here has translated textures.

Unlike the one you linked. While that contains a complete intrface folder none of it seems to be translated. (I checked quite thoroughly.) Apparently they based their translation on Arkero99's work but didn't have the textures.

The translated parts it contains are 3 subtitled videos and translated string files. The strings are certainly different to the ones we have here. They contain many accented characters which may or may not show up correctly in the game (not tested) and the translation itself is also different.

I'll leave it up to you Spanish speakers to find out which is better.

[attachment deleted]
« Last Edit: 20. August 2010, 13:01:31 by Kolya »
664adc1f462bf
Arkero99 DID that translation, he is part of clandlan community

anyway .. it would be a terrific idea if you both merge translations and do it just one with translated texts, interface, cinematics and textures, so we don't have to install both trasnlations and install only one pack to get all :)

i have an idea .. there are ingame speech, maybe subtitles can be "emulated" .. read this post

Arkero99 HIZO esa traduccion, el es parte de la comunidad clandlan

de todos modos .. seria una idea espectacular si combinaran ambas traducciones e hicieran una sola con textos, interfaz, cinematicas y texturas traducidas, de modo que no tengamos que instalar ambas traducciones e instalemos solo un paquete para obtener todo :)

tengo una idea .. hay dialogos en el juego, talvez se puedan "emular" subtitulos .. lee este mensaje
« Last Edit: 15. August 2010, 16:40:55 by AT-HE »
664adc1f463b3
So did you compare the translations? And did you check whether the accented characters work in game?
664adc1f464bd
yes but i didn't check it in deep .. at least what i saw, that translation hasn't tranaslated textures yet, but has avi cinematics with subtitles

si pero no la revise muy a fondo .. al menos lo que vi, esta traduccion todavia no tiene texturas traducidas, pero tiene cinematicas en avi con subtitulos
664adc1f4669f
I checked the strings myself now. The accents work and the files are newer. I guess it can be assumed that these are better translations then. So I replaced them in the translation pack above. For some reason half of the strings from clandlan were untranslated (rcs folder), so I kept Arkero99's original translation for these. The merged translation is up in the first post. Videos will go up separately.
664adc1f467b2
Hi. How do you install the videos? after the translation is installed? before? I like it in English but a friend of mine wants me to get a translation, so anwer me whenever you want. Cya
664adc1f4689c
See the QuickGuide at the top of the first post. Before or after, doesn't matter.
664adc1f46a08
hi .. sorry i know this topic is inactive since a while

but i notice download links for spanish subtitled cutscenes are broken .. so i took cutscenes from a backup of clan dlan spanish translation installer i have, extracted and upload it

would be nice if anyone upload to more file hosting services to have more mirrors .. here are the links

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h9bmqgmh6oqh77g/ss2-spanish-cutscenes.7z
https://mega.co.nz/#!kdAHCCSJ!O8uWhZWps-_cIMYLjpWKH8-HUftT4U9HKv7hUovMMbA

664adc1f46b28
sorry to post necro ... i swear the message will be related and short

is this translation compatible with blue mod manager? ...  if not, how can i install with it?
664adc1f46c27
The file structure looks good, it should work. I haven't tested it though.
I'll upload the cutscenes to the first post. It would be better if someone made subtitles, but for now it's the best we got.

664adc1f46ccbDeltron

664adc1f46d1b
Hi,

After following the instructions and replacing the cinematics with subtitles in spanish nothing changes, any idea why?
664adc1f46e4d
The cutscenes archive wasn't packed correctly to work with Blue Mod Manager. I fixed it now. Please try it again.
« Last Edit: 28. February 2020, 10:26:45 by Kolya »

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

How can you challenge a perfect, immortal ____? (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
Metric cycle count of 1535 deviates 9x from what we were expecting.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664adc1f46f74