663c51926418c

663c519264640
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 Music Mod, thelovebat's Alternate Music Additions
Page: « 1 [2]
Read 10322 times  

663c519264a32
I just added the complete mod to the first post, which for some reason wasn't there. It's trivially easy to delete songs from it, that a user may not enjoy. The whole mod only consists of 3 sound files after all. So I don't think it's necessary to fool around with mediafire links for separate downloads.

663c519264b4cthelovebat

663c519264bc4
Mainly it's just to offer the convenience of a one click download for those who desire it and don't want to fiddle around with the usual Mediafire download pages, which may cause things like popups to show up on your browser when wanting to download stuff.  But also I just want to be sure the mirrors end up working as they should since they'll always be up for download and people I felt would appreciate the convenience of them.

But whatever the case, appreciate you fixing the file download in the original post.  I didn't have any idea the attached file wasn't working as it should as I mainly tested the Mediafire links instead.

663c519264dbetiphares4

663c519264e13
Sorry for awakening another older thread..

for me thelovebat's additions are a must, especially the elevator music.  he or she did nice work.  :)

it would be nice if this would be added or rather remplemented as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCtEvp5rrwU

i wonder where it was supposed to come in use, but as one comment suggested, adding it to ''Deck 5 Crew Quarters atrium (Primary Elevator Shaft)'' area as a loop would be gold

maybe there's also some place to re-put this somewhere?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xdFf1MY2U

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic ____ of meat and bone!  (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
663c519264f13