664a4a8ba564b
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 System Shock Infinite 2.4
Page: « 1 ... 16 [17] 18 ... 37 »
Read 188350 times  

Re: SS2 System Shock Infinite
664a4a8ba5ec1
UNN Atropos: good idea, I'll stick the reference somewhere!  :D

Currently, the dojo map is visited only in the Twist ending sequence: you are awarded this extra map for never using weapon trainers, before the ending video proper. In 2.0, Goggles will always:

- Beat Shodan with the ICE rapier in the "Where am I?" level
- Evacuate cyberspace through the exploding dojo level
- End up in Shodan's trap on the fake Earth

All the three levels are going to be tweaked to be more reminiscent of the Cyberspace levels. The Dojo is already done (just ignore the pixellated explosions and the wrong turret sounds!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrmxDH8Hr0k
664a4a8ba6097
Here's the follow-up to the previous video. Goggles and Marie have reunited, escaping Cyberspace. Shodan tries to separate and capture them, but Goggles breaks free and the two of them share a brief memory before mounting the final assault. These are variations of 3 older maps: "Dojo" can now be flown in, as all Cyberspace maps; "Earth" has been repurposed to be non-linear; "Infinite" is  a new tear map ,with a boss fight (puzzle-ish) that's an expanded version of the one for the Prequel end. Below you also have the final version of that fanart, which is going to be featured in 2.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tq5KikaFyM

664a4a8ba6460

this is totally awesome, is exactly what IG and LG never did!
im unable to say anything else sadly im out of words
seeing what always wished for this game comming true

just  : )

btw   https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77839388/Prueba%203.jpg

prueba??  you speak spanish  lol
« Last Edit: 20. August 2014, 14:40:20 by xerxes »
664a4a8ba6814
prueba??  you speak spanish  lol

That would be the argentinian artist, I'm italian actually! Here's the updated "14 years ago" level. I wasn't sure if it was better off unchanged (since it really is a flashback from vanilla) or like the Cyberspace levels (for consistency later). So I turned to my friend Michael Bay for direction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7yNHmS8kw8

Edit

Just wanted to post these 3 screenshots:
- the final map;
- the tear map with bloom;
- this random pic instead shows the updated Marie (less ghostly) and the new e-mail overlay;
- the cyberlink gauge overlay.
« Last Edit: 23. August 2014, 15:46:53 by xdiesp »
664a4a8ba699f
As you might remember, I was caring after a relative in dire health conditions. Unfortunately she has left us tonight. :( Development of the mod will take a setback for a while. I will release the new maps later separately, later we'll see.
664a4a8ba6be5
I am sorry, xdiesp. Take your time, we will always be here.
664a4a8ba6fd3
I am sorry, xdiesp. Take your time, we will always be here.

Thank you Kolya, these are very tragic days. It struck suddenly, and even if we had been at it for months that final crisis was shocking and unprecedented (the doctors were fucking wrong) and everything we knew of our relative safety blew away. :( One might think that we had it coming a long way, but the risk situation was assested badly to us, and we were focused on the here and now.

As mentioned, I'd like to finish the job but I can't sit down every evening for it anymore. I will have to rely on Captain LKL and our "historical" testers a bit more, even if I am still forcibly the one tanking Shocked. :( The following video shows the last work I had done: the "Where am I?" level is specially important in Infinite, having influenced basically the entire story premise, and shaped the whole Cyberspace expansion (also there's a part that inspired the open\fragmented tear map!). It used to contain the unlock mechanism to get the different endings, but now the unlock is invisible and spread across more maps. Now the level is just focused on telling its share of the story. It's Cyberspace, so you can fy and meet the usual cyber denizens. As usual, the goal is to find the ICE Rapier, but this time you have to deal with the risky "Decompiled EXE"... which can either recompile into an enemy, or a device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8skn6i-_LA
664a4a8ba737a
That would be the argentinian artist, I'm italian actually!

: D    man!  i love pasta with olive oil, garlic and some cheese

*****************************************************************************************
i must apology for inactivity, i'm currently facing a very irritating and hard situation ( this include being homeless )
this doesnt mean i dont want to make more music or even throw more ideas but i must get this solved asap
till that will check always i can
my best wishes by now and keep it up
this mod is gonna be the best Shiet ever  :)   :cyborg: :cyborg: :cyborg: weeeeee seeeeeeeeeeek ! 

*****************************************************************************************

my condolences for you xdiesp i scrolled the page so fast to write my reply and didnt saw what you wrote
« Last Edit: 31. August 2014, 01:52:02 by xerxes »

664a4a8ba7415OmegaDeath

664a4a8ba7463
Very awesome mod.. really loving it.
664a4a8ba7590
Thank you both, these days are difficult ones.  :(

Here is another internal videos, about Korenchkin. Lately I've just been doing the scripting for his events, and the effects the tears have on the levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ23r0XS2XI

edit: updated to latest version
« Last Edit: 05. September 2014, 18:10:10 by xdiesp »
664a4a8ba77f7
Below you have the okudagram detailing the rise of difficulty through the levels, and the updated title card for the mod. Recently I decided to just go for the throat and rework the story of the Many in Infinite altogether. Fortunately it won't take much time to do so, as this overwritse the old Many events directly and the new voice actors are hard workers! :-)

Essentially, you will find the tormented minds of the Many that beg you for release, just like the hybrids do: among them, Captain Diego will recognize yourself and you two will gradually gain enough strength to compromise Korenchkin's hold on the collective.

presente: "A timeline set in the immediate present."
presente: "evacuate deck\nsurvivors support\nrestore delacroix timeline"

passato: "A timeline set in the distant past."
passato: "invade deck\nexperience boost\nrestore shodan timeline"

futuro: "A timeline set in the remote future."
futuro: "assimilate deck\nequipment bonus\nrestore korenchkin timeline"

I'm currently adding the human foes and allies, that will pepper the decks when you choose some of the tears.  As you can see from the info text above, choosing the Marie tear will rebuild the favorable timeline from 1.0 and all safehouses on the decks will be manned by allied marines (+Marie speech); taking the Many tear will turn all corpses into lootable eggs (+Korenchkin speech); while entering the Shodan tear will net you cybermodules, to be found on the hostile marines that will be sent after you by Cortez. I had originally planned for Shodan to just reward you some modules via radio, but Cortez's alternative allows for another sidestory, and doesn't make choosing the Shodan tear an act of pure villainy.
« Last Edit: 07. September 2014, 17:31:02 by xdiesp »
664a4a8ba7997
The new scripts are inbound and I'm gonna have to ask for your help once more. It's about grammar, flow... you guys know a better english than I do. :P Goggles is going to receive an extra log; Diego and Korenchkin will replace the Many altogether; Cortez will join the rest, as your hunter.
664a4a8ba7ea3
Thank you both, these days are difficult ones.  :(

Here is another internal videos, about Korenchkin. Lately I've just been doing the scripting for his events, and the effects the tears have on the levels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ23r0XS2XI

edit: updated to latest version

loving that scene, this mod is getting even better :D
indeed about difficult days... just checking from inet-coffee and sleeping in the streets
so cool how a technician end with no job and no home :S  i should write a drama book (facepalming)

well as always keep it up till next forum check

664a4a8ba7f48OmegaDEATH

664a4a8ba7f98
Have not tried playing this yet but very excited to.
664a4a8ba8564
xerxes: I'm sorry about your situation.  :( Be careful out there!

Omegadeath: if you can manage to wait for a little longer, you will find that 2.0 is vastly better than the previous (new maps, new gameplay, new storylines).

Here's the first batch of new dialogue. Korenchkin's new lines:

New Korenchkin lines

ENGINEERING 1
File: trg0053
- "Freedom is an illusion."

HYDROPONICS 1
File: trg0048
- "Marvelous."

HYDROPONICS 2
File: trg0049
- "We are pleased."

HYDROPONICS 2
File: trg0050
- "Most impressive."

HYDROPONICS 2
File: EM0307
Life grows within the womb of these walls, life that has never GRACED the surface of the Earth.

OPERATIONS 2
File: trg0054
- "We are the beginning and the end: the one who is Many."

HYDROPONICS 3
File: trg0057
- "Glory to the flesh!"

HYDROPONICS FINAL
File: trg0062
- "Praise our unity! Come and meet us on Deck Four, soldier. Let us discuss your future."

OPERATIONS 2
File: trg0058
- "Join us, join us now!"

OPERATIONS 3
File: trg0055
- "Long live the new flesh!"

OPERATIONS 4
File: trg0051
- "Our will is done."

OPERATIONS 4
File: trg0052
- "Our kingdom comes."

OPERATIONS 4
File: part of EM0503
Korenchkin: Ah ah ah! For the righteous man is beset on ALL SIDES, by the iniquities of the selfish... and the tyranny of EVIL.

OPERATIONS FINAL
File: trg0063
- "BEHOLD: the machine-mother cowers at the strength of our unity. You may proceed to Deck Five, soldier."

RECREATIONAL FINAL
File: trg0061
- "The pharisees are NO MORE. But two of their darkest agents have already fled to Deck Six. HUNT THEM DOWN, soldier!"

COMMAND 1
File: MYrmsg06
- "Your time is running out, soldier."

COMMAND FINAL
File: trg0056
- "It is time, soldier: a THOUSAND generations fight, in the battle for the Rickenbacker."

RICKENBACKER 2
File: trg0059
- "We are the resurrection and the life."

RICKENBACKER 3
File: trg0060
- "For the needs of the Many outweigh the needs of the few."

BODY OF THE MANY
File: EM0804
- "This is our body. This is our blood. Happy are they, who come to our SUPPER!"

BODY OF THE MANY
File: EM0807
- "We will ENJOY making you bleed! And we will enjoy... making YOU enjoy it."

BODY OF THE MANY
File: brief10
- "We will ALWAYS be here, soldier... waiting for you. We have an ETERNITY, to know your flesh!"

BODY OF THE MANY
File: brief11
- "We will reap your sorrow SLOWLY... we have CENTURIES, to discover the things that make you whimper!"

BODY OF THE MANY
File: repeat EM0805
- "How can you refuse a place at our RIGHT HAND? Think of the flesh!... the power!... the DOMINION!"

BODY OF THE MANY
File: MYrmsg09
- "Did you enjoy their screaming, soldier? That is the sound of your INTERFERENCE! Why do you hate them? Did they not fit, in the overidealized world of a LITTLE TIN SOLDIER? Did you fear that human nature, was too UGLY and animal for you? That no other GOD, might ever love you?"

BODY OF THE MANY
File: brief08
- "What is a drop of rain, compared to the STORM? What is a thought, compared to the MIND? Welcome to the Garden of EDEN, soldier: a garden of flesh..." (not shouted)

CORTEZ ENDING MOVIE
File: tee_cortezend
- "Congratulations!" (happy mood)

And a handful new lines for Goggles:

New Goggles Lines

Goggles has become a PSI master, having absorbed the experiences and will and hopes of the whole Von Braun.
As SHODAN's addresses him in her End Video speech, he interrupts her and answers back:

SHODAN: "You weren't meant to be... important, and now you think to destroy meee? How dare you, insect? How dare you in-..."
Goggles: (ironic tone) "...how dare I, interrupt your ascendance? What am I, compared to your magnificience? SHODAN! We've been going through these motions for YEARS: let me answer you today. (serious tone) I am one who has lived a thousand lives: and each lifetime echoes in my mind, strong with the memory and hope and joy of everyone who has ever fought on the Von Braun. They are me, and I am all of them. (turns his back on Shodan) If only a simple machine like you, could understand what I see now. (Shodan is annihilated)"
« Last Edit: 15. September 2014, 11:45:23 by xdiesp »
664a4a8ba8e02
xerxes: I'm sorry about your situation.  :( Be careful out there!

ofc i will
passing over inet cafe to send some resumes, i have hope for a new job  :thumb:

i wont fall so easy ;)
"You have wounded Xerxes, but we will not allow him to be destroyed. See if the machine mother treats her servant with such devotion..."

this is commander shepard and this is my favorite song in citadel station  :cyborg:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKhKxuZKaw4
664a4a8ba93f8
All right Marines, here's the Cortez script!

ENGINEERING TEAR
File: trg0035
All combat personnel to battlestations: this is not a drill, repeat, this is not a drill. We are detecting multiple hostiles across the Engineering deck. Repeat, the Engineering deck has been breached! Stay sharp, men: we don't know how they got through... And remember: we are marines! Hooah!

ENGINEERING 1
File: trg0036
This bulkhead is stuck: private, breach-and-clear! (explosion) Damn, why does everything look like it's a hundred years old now? All right, listen up marines: we have confirmed reports of one or more of SHODAN's cyborgs, currently loose in the Cargo bays. And they're sure as hell responsible for the radiation leak. Our orders are clear: flush out any surviving hostile, then shut down the QBR machines before they're turned into more Cyborg Conversion chambers.

MEDSCI TEAR
File: trg0037
We need to buy the Delacroix team more time, if they have to... (explosion) What! They're coming out of the goddamn anomaly! More cyborgs... okay people, we got company coming: let's set the table!

HYDROPONICS TEAR
File: trg0038
The Delacroix team reports they have infiltrated the singularity: all right, that's what I'm talking about! (alarm) Wait, what was that?! Xerxes is lightning up like a christmas tree: he's detecting a powerful mutagen in the Hydroponics life support system... we've got to evacuate immediately! Go go go, marines, the corps ain't paying us by the hour!

HYDROPONICS 2
File: trg0039
Copy that Xerxes, we're gonna track down the target. If he is really the carrier behind this infection, we won't be taking any chances with him. Marines, keep it up! Our target is on the run, and things are getting noisy down here. Failure-is-not-an-option!

OPERATIONS TEAR
File: trg0040
Roger sarge, I read you five-five-five. Switch me to the feed from the brig, will ya? (beep) Ah! I can finally take a look at your ugly mug, traitor. I knew you must have played a part in this... I never trusted a renegade such as you. Speak already! What is your role in this attack? What happened to the Captain and doctor Delacroix? (pause) Fine, be like that. If you won't answer me, then I'll leave sargeant Bronson in charge of the questioning. I ain't wasting time with a brain-jacked drone. Fool! You don't even know your own name, and you still believed every word she said?

OPERATIONS 2
File: trg0041
Negative Xerxes, no sign of the prisoner in this area... (cyborg scream) What the... enemy contact! It's some kind of cyborg, but... it's too fast! (shots) We're not going to lose the Von Braun, men! (shots) Not while I'm living! (shots) Let them have it! (shots)

RECREATIONAL TEAR
File: trg0042
No, I don't believe in coincidencies... (explosion) Frack! Bridge, we've engaged the enemy! You go no further, traitor: we will make you pay for everything you've done. Marines, we've been entrusted with the lives of everyone on Von Braun: not one step back!

COMMAND TEAR
File: trg0043
(shots) We need covering fire! Private, I gave you an order: now pull out! (shots) Don't think you can hide from me, traitor. I understand now, why you had Delacroix persuade the captain off my plan to separate the two ships. (shots) Well, guess what? That's exactly what is gonna happen. We will separate the Rickenbacker, and blast you lot to kingdom come! (explosion)

RICKENBACKER TEAR
File: trg0044
(shots) They're right behind us! Give 'em hell, marines! (shots) Move like you got a purpose! (explosion) (pause) Good, but if we are to reach the docking station before the traitor does, there's no sense in going in with anything less than full strength.

RICKENBACKER 2
File: trg0045
(explosion) Stay away from me, you goddamn freak! (shots) Marines, Command is under heavy fire... and the boarding party at the docking station got blasted off into space... together with the entire driver core! (explosion) We've run out of options: assemble for evac pronto! We are abandoning the ship, repeat, we are abandoning the ship!

RICKENBACKER 3
File: trg0046
(shots) The command shuttle is inbound: combat team, repel hostiles until top personnel are away! (shots) (pause) Traitor, I know you're listening. Remember this. It's doesn't matter how. It doesn't matter when. But I'm gonna make sure, that you're never gonna leave this ship. Ever. (shuttle jets)

BODY OF THE MANY TEAR
File: trg0047
What do you mean, "they" cut the power?! They're zombies! (roars) Oh no... enemy contact! (shots) (roars) Pull back marines, we can't kill them! (roars) There's too many! (laughs) Wait, who is that? Mister Korenchkin, is that you? We thought you dead, what... (strong roar) Ayeeee!

TRANSMISSION MEMORY
File: tee_transmission
(sends a subspace transmission to Earth) This is Juan Enrique Cortez, first officer aboard the UNN Von Braun. The Von Braun has been hijacked, repeat, the Von Braun has been... Argh! (he's been shot)

HACKER ENDING
File: tee_hackerend
(mysterious transmission, full of static, which is revealed a distress signal from the future) This is not a memory... not a memory, Shephard. We are using your rig's electrical system as a receiver. We are unable to transmit through the Many's neural interference. You are receiving this broadcast from the year 2-1-2-8 in order to alter the events you are seeing. Our antenna is not strong enough to reach your conscious state of awareness, but this is not a memory. You are seeing what will actually occur, for the purpose of causality violation.

EXTRAS
- Emission inbound! She is calling for reinforcements! (alarmed)
- Congratulations! (happy mood)

Diego's script is still in progress, instead, being the lenghtiest and most difficult.
« Last Edit: 15. September 2014, 12:15:34 by xdiesp »
Acknowledged by: unn_atropos
664a4a8ba9b79
Here is the Assimilated Diego script. Also, I updated the Korenchkin script above. Any feedback, or fix is welcome (grammar, flow etc). This one was particularly crazy to develop, as it replaces the entirety of the Many's lines in the whole game. In the end, Infinite Diego is a cross between Captain Hornblower, colonel Trautman from Rambo and Mickey from Rocky. Compare that to Korenchkin who is Cenobyte Andrew Ryan, and Cortez who is every space marine that ever existed.

So, what's happened to the Many in 2.0? What survived of the planned "Song of the Many" expansion, to make their faction more approachable? If anything, the concept has been expanded: the Many aren't monsters, but a collective dominated by the evil presence of Korenchkin. He's the Father who runs the chorus, compared to the machine-mother who birthed them. Korenchkin manipulates them through fear and the worst of human nature. The last of the crew not to be completely subjugated by his will is the Captain, who asks you to save the others and diminish Korenchkin's hold over the chorus.

ASSIMILATED DIEGO SCRIPT

MEDSCI 2
File: MYrmsg01_em0311
You... you are so very alone. We are Many... and you are one. How can you hope to prevail?...
(awakens) NO! Don't listen to them, Shephard.
Remember what I taught you: war and battle are no different from duel.
For whenever you face fear, you're fighting your own shadow.

ENGINEERING 1
File: MYrmsg02_em0312
We do not know death, only change. We cannot kill each other, without killing ourselves...
(awakens) QUIET! Shephard, hope is never lost: it is only subdued by fear.
Old friend, look at what they did to me... my mind is slipping away!
But you can still free the others. And remember: you're the only one you can trust.

ENGINEERING 2
File: Brief16_em0313
He is the discord in our symphony! Do you enjoy your selfish acts of destruction?...
(awakens) SILENCE! Listen to me, Shephard. I'm not telling you fairy tales... war means fighting, and
fighting means killing. But you are not a mindless killer. Because war is "controlled" violence, one with a purpose.
And our purpose, Shephard, is to bring our comrades back from the stranglehold of the Father.

ENGINEERING 2
File: Log0125_em0314
The machine-mother conceived us... but it is with our Father, that we sang in our infinite chorus...
(awakens) QUIT IT! Forget about them, Shephard. I listened to their lies... and I am doomed.
No unity is superior to the individual, Shephard. Because the soldier is the army: and no army is better than its soldiers.

HYDROPONICS2
File: EM0508_em0315
Babies must sleep. Babies must rest. Wise is the one who does not waken them...
(awakens) CUT IT OUT! Shephard: battles are won by slaughter, and maneuver. The more you contribute
in stealth and tactics, the less you'll have to demand in slaughter. But the decision is up to you alone.

OPERATIONS 2
File: MYrmsg03_em0316
When you and your kind are extinct, we shall cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence...
(awakens) ENOUGH! Don't let them patronize you, Shephard. The UNN is a force of good through the world,
and that is nothing to apologize for. Sure, sometimes a soldier has to grow smarter than the orders he's given.
But the burden is never removed from us! We still are and feel, first and foremost, human.

OPERATIONS 4
File: part of EM0503_em0317
Mistrust is the tyranny of the individual. Your own kind sees you as a threat...
(awakens) STAY AWAY FROM ME!

OPERATIONS 4
File: MYrmsg05_em0318
We hear your thoughts, and they rage for your brothers who you believe dead. But they  are not. They sing in our symphony of life...
(awakens) STOP IT! Shephard, don't ever forget this. We are soldiers of the UNN, with a duty towards the people.
The ties that bind us are stronger, than any semblance of unity the Many might provide. We are, ourselves, a band of brothers:
for he today that sheds his blood with me... shall be my brother.

RECREATIONAL 2
File: EM0507_em0319
How does it feel to be one, against the infinite?...
(awakens) STAY BACK! You have to hurry, Shephard... Do whatever it takes, to restore the freedom of our people!
But beware... for time is the fire in which we burn... and the measure of our test.

COMMAND 1
File: MYrmsg04_em0320
The machine mother told us of the planet of her birth. We know how you have harmed this place with your pollution, your violence, and your discord...
(awakens) STAY QUIET! Shephard, these creatures can't understand the Earth as we do. Let's be honest, here: we live in a world with walls, and these walls
need to be guarded. We should feel proud and priviledged to be not just pawns, but soldiers, the good soldiers that protect them.

COMMAND 1
File: MYrmsg07_em0321
You have wounded Xerxes, but we will not allow him to be destroyed...
(awakens) ENOUGH! Shephard, the hold of the Father over the Many is weakening. But a cornered beast is at its most dangerous.
He will redirect your attack toward his closest competitors, to reclaim his position in our chorus... but you and I will make
sure he's actually burning the last of his bridges, here! "Divide et impera", Shephard.

RICKENBACKER 1
File: EM0806_em0322
We offered you the ecstacy of our union, and you chose the vacuum of technology...
(awakens) SHUT UP! Fight only for what you believe in, Shephard. In your war, you don't wait for no orders. You must gather your own ideals, and win!

RICKENBACKER 1
File: EM0803_em0323
Perhaps we judged you too...hastily. We feel there is room for us to coexist...
(awakens) AH! Damn right you did. Shephard, you were never one to grow complacent. Never had much respect for authority and tradition either.
A real pain in the ass, if there ever was one! But that's what I liked in you. Having the courage, to question the answers.

RICKENBACKER 2
File: em0805_em0324
Why not join us against the machine-mother? After all, we are both children of flesh...
(awakens) FOOLS! You got them hurt bad, Shephard. See? They are worried. They aren't no invincible unity... they are just men.
You've come a long way, Shephard: now finish the fight!

BODY OF THE MANY
File: tee_many1
Father is waiting for you inside the biomass. It is time to repay your debt...
(awakens) SHEPHARD! WAKE UP!

BODY OF THE MANY
File: tee_many2
Do you want this to end in blood? It always does, with you...
(awakens) SHEPHARD! SNAP OUT OF IT!

BODY OF THE MANY
File: tee_many3
There is no good. There is no evil. There is only flesh.
(awakens) SHEPHARD! STAY AWAKE!

BODY OF THE MANY
File: em0808_em0329
(already awakened) You have our gratitude, Shephard: we are free now...
(in pain) Argh! Don't worry about me... a leader must be ready to sacrifice everything he holds dear, to fullfill his duty.
But I need to know... did we do it, Shephard? Did we make a difference? What we leave behind is... important...
For it is the moment of our death, that defines us... old friend...

MANY END
File: tee_manyend
(already awakened) Shephard, Marie... we owe you an apology. In the heat of battle, we doubted ourselves.
Allowing Korenchkin to manipulate us into his false protection. But a man who trades freedom for security,
deserves neither! No bond he ever provided us, should have been stronger than a captain's duty to his ship.
But you two provided us with a second chance, to atone for our sins. And now, it is time for us to set sail...
You will take your ship back to the Earth, and tell everyone why SHODAN was defeated... and how the Sons of
Citadel died with her. Remember this: all these worlds are yours, except for Tau Ceti V. Attempt no landing there.
Now go! Leave this place, and never return. This is our final order to you. Goodbye, Von Braun.

VIDEOS
- Free our people, Shephard... (already awakened)
- Congratulations! (already awakened, happy mood)
« Last Edit: 15. September 2014, 19:20:52 by xdiesp »
Acknowledged by: unn_atropos
664a4a8ba9d14
The mod has been featured in a news piece at this french website.

http://www.nofrag.com/2014/sep/15/45948/

I'm currently implementing the (hundreds of) codecs through the levels, where character portraits pops up as they speak. I really like the one where Marie warns you of an alternate Goggles around, who has the Quantum Chip A, and the next thing you know he's contacting you himself.
664a4a8ba9ebd
Again, you make me wish I could go back and make this the version that came out in '99.

'We have an ETERNITY to Know Your Flesh.'

The line is from hellraiser but it is utterly appropriate and just hearing it in the many's chior is..... Scary.

664a4a8ba9f62OmegaDEATH

664a4a8ba9fae
I wish this was competed.. but as even i know..  fine wine, takes time.
Very excited to see what you guys pull off.

Plus I love a fresh new perspective.
664a4a8baa0b5
i rly want to make more music and play the mod to shoot some more new ideas
but im tied atm, i must find a job asap and a stable place to live
currently holding this night in the house of a friend so i wont sleep in uncomfortable solid floor today 

keep it up!
664a4a8baa25c
Thank you for the encouragement, I need some these days. Here is how Cortez sounds like in 2.0, voiced by Bikerdude.

What is happening, is that Goggles has taken a tear to the past and created a predestination paradox. Marie is supposed to answer along the lines of "We have gone too far back!" and "They got us surrounded!", but those haven't been recorded yet.

edit Upload wasn't working:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77839388/Cortez%201.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77839388/Cortez%202%2B3.mp3
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77839388/Cortez%204.mp3
« Last Edit: 19. September 2014, 19:33:58 by xdiesp »

664a4a8baa33cBachelor

664a4a8baa388
Hm, comrades, I have a bug here. After I return from the monorail with the override card to the crew quarters, the level is completely refreshed and degraded back to vanilla, as far as I can judge by the monsters, their hp, absent map-changes, non-exploding recharge stations and reusable, once more, upgrade terminals. I would not complain too much (who would refuse free cyber-modules, while playing Infinite on Infinity), but when I try to use the elevator, the game ultimately crushes. Could you give any suggestions?
« Last Edit: 20. September 2014, 08:25:28 by Bachelor »

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

System Shock 2 takes place on the star ship named ...:
1 Guest is here.
Hey hey my my!
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a4a8baa4c0