666ba0239e992

666ba0239f007
1 Guest is here.

666ba0239f771Roadkill

666ba0239f7f7
Tags: °audiologs
First i want to say hi and thanks to all the members and creators of this magnificent site, i've long been someone who went here to get a lot things to help enhance the ss2 playing experience so i decided that to give a little back. To those whose are  interested this is all the audio you get from The Many in ss2 that i say has fascinated me so i decided to write it down and to share with the otheres that might like it. It also contains the level where they happen and aproximate location. If you see any error feel free point it out, also sorry if there are any spelling mistakes english is not my main language. So without further further delay here are the wise words of The Many:

1.MesSci-Medical Sector-Near Grassi: What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind? Our unity is full of wonder that your tiny individual can not even conceive.
2.EngineeringA-Near Elevator-We do not know death, only change, we can not kill each other without killing ourselves. Is your vision so small that you cannot see the value of our way?
3.EngeneeringB-Vision – Do you not trust the feelings of the flesh? Out biology here wants to join with you. We welcome you into our alliance, but you puzzle us, why do you serve our mother? How can you choose cold metal over the splendor of flesh? But you fear us, we hear your thoughts, you may rage for your brothers you want to rescue, but they are not, they sing in our symphony of flesh. WE offer another chance to join us. If you choose to lie down with the machine we will render you apart and put you separate from the joy of the mass.
4.HydroponicsB/C-Left of the elevator near camera,2 turrets and 3 eggs – Life grows within the womb of these walls, life that has never seen the surface of the Earth.
5.HydroponicB/C-Rigt after breaking the glass that drops you near egss – Babys must slee, babys must rest. Why is this the one who does not waken them? Leave this place now or we will wound you as you have us.
6.HydroponicB/C-Frozen are with many eggs and environmental regulator – Submit to the biomass and your suffering will end.
7.HydroponicsD-Near regulator with spiders – Life grows within the womb of these walls, life that has never seen the surface of the Earth.
8.OperationsB-Entrance where the 1st red cyborg assassin goes into(System Admin) – The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct we shall cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.
9.OperationsB-Near 1st recharger on upstairs area – We are many and you are one. How can you hope to prevail against us?
10.RecreationB-Near robot , turret and camera – Baby’s must sleep, baby’s must rest. Why is this the one who does not waken them? Leave this place now or we will wound you as you have us.
11.RecreationB-Underground tunnel with that leads to the room with recharger – Mistrust is the tirany of the individual, your own kind sees you as a threat. Why do you murder our unity? No matter, the line is drawn. You will cease to be, it is just a question of who will bring your end: us or you?
12.RecreationB-Entrance garden – You seek your associates but you cannot find them. You are so very alone. How does it feel to be one against the infinite?
13.CommandA-Near recharger – You have wounded Xerxes, but we will not allow him to be destroyed. See if the machine mother treats her servant with such devotion.
14.CommandA-1st time on the tram – The machine mother told us of the planet of her birth. We know how you harm this place with your pollution, your violence and your discord. But when we arrive there we will cleanse the surface of that place and merge it with the harmony of the many.
15.CommandA-shuttle bay , near replicator – The machine mother conceived us, but with every moment we are reinvented. She can not imagine our infinite course.
16.RickenbackerPod1-Near 2 black eggs - Perhaps we judged you too hastily. We feel there is room for us to coexist, after all we are both children of flesh. Why no join us against the machine mother?
17.RickenbackerPod1-Near 2 black eggs – Do you think you can defeat us with your wire and steel? We offered you the ecstasy of our unity but you chose the vacuum of technology.
18.RickenbackerPod2-Entrance – You were warned. Prepare to be cut down by the progeny of our joy.
19.Body of the Many-near 1st spider encountered – We welcome you to our biomass. We invite you to spread yourself out on our womb. One of our many will be there to help you before long.
20.BOTM-in the second radiation pool – The machine mother cannot help you inside the biomass. Her coldness is not welcome within the warmth of our flesh.
21.BOTM-after destroying the 2nd sphincter – You tear our very flesh with no thought of compassion. Do you think we will sit idly by while you corrupt the very womb of out existence.
22.BOTM – You seek your associated, but you cannot find the. You are so very alone. How does it feel to be one against the infinite?
23.BOTM – We feel you moving inside of us, the sensation is repulsing.
24.BOTM – Your time is running out. This place is womb where we grow our future. Your weapons fail, your ammunition runs low and you’ve yet to see our most beautiful creation. All you have is your hatred and your individuality. Now don’t you wish you’d join us? Would you then feel so alone?
25.BOTM – The end is near, soon you shall see our final face, but do not despair, surely the void is preferable to your pointless solitude. Struggle.
26.BOTM – Do you know what you have done? Our tragedy is written by your hand.
27.BOTM – We die. Beware of the machine mother, she is a stranger to everything we cherish.
« Last Edit: 27. April 2011, 10:00:42 by Kolya »
666ba0239fa0d
Nice! Thanks for the work, maybe at some point we can incorporate this into the chronological audio logs.

666ba0239fb1fRoadkill

666ba0239fb80
Do you know of any way i can make audio from the game so i can upload them as well?

666ba0239feacEnchantermon

666ba0239ff00
The file snd2.crf inside your SS2 directory contains all of the logs, e-mails and audio from cutscenes that you hear in the game, including the Many's speeches. It's just a renamed zip file, so any archiving program (WinZip, WinRar, 7-zip, etc) can open it.
1 Guest is here.
But you won't notice, 'Til after five years -If you'll live that long- You'll wake up
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
666ba023a0c45