665c8209166c9

665c820917279
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Missing Abe's head Read 8299 times  

665c8209176ca
Howdy all love the forum been reading all the neat things to do in SS1.

I have spent over an hour looking for Abe's head on level 3 so I can pass the retina scanner but so far have had no luck.
I gave up and started pulling heads from other levels, none work even the identified ones like the one from the first level.

Any way to bypass the door/recreate Abe's head?
I have no save game that is early enough, so the solution would be a restart otherwise :(

665c820917961ZylonBane

665c8209179c2
If only this site had a System Shock walkthrough.
• TAKE ELEVATOR TO LEVEL 3
• Locate the Computer nodes in one corner and destroy them, remember the code
• Exit the Elevator and Head Left,Turn Right at the end of the hallway
• Enter the first room on the Left and acquire Headlamp, logs, ammo, and Abe Ghiran's head
665c820917b88
That reminds me I always wanted to convert these endless bullet points into proper ordered lists.
665c820917cb7
I have read though many of the walkthoughs even the ones which mention Abe's head as just a 'head'.
I think I may have destroyed it somehow,  or bumped it out of the map??.  I have been around the level so many times the corridors are filled with invisible mutant remains and Sec Bots (so many splinter and hornet ammo packs now hehe )
Thank you though anyhow :`(
665c820917e2e
Should have mentioned i was trying to explorer 100% of the game :) otherwise i would have skipped that area.
Restarted plot/enemies on 0. Rushed to his head and tried to blow it up, it's invincible that's good.
Found it.... seems I had taken it up to floor 6 with me and dumped it out in the elevator.  I searched every floor from R to 6 and found it after returning to the lift from searching all of 6 :|
Only thing worth noting is that you can lean your head though the retina scan door (using boost helps) and shoot the guards/kill the camera.  Works for quite a few doors!
Playing on the portable version.
665c820917f1d
I'm glad to hear you found Abe Ghiran's head.
It's what he would have wanted. *sniff* :(
1 Guest is here.
pluck up them worm holes
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665c820918de1