665ac6163e117

665ac6163ea45
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Technobabylon - Part I (AGS game) Read 3152 times  

665ac6163eff6
Thought I should add a System Shock-esque game, a game perhaps inspired by this quote (cut-pasted from SS manual):

“If you don’t count sleep, which is really just a waste of time anyway,
I’ve spent over half of the last year of my life jacked in.
I don’t care what the idiot doctors here say. I get enough exercise;
the current from my neural interface keeps my muscles stimulated.
I don’t like that corporate priest, either.
I don’t care if there’s a heaven or hell.
When I die, I just want my body to fade away.
It’s a prison anyway...”

Image: http://indiegames.com/cassandra/technobabylon.jpg

I give this game my best recommendations! It's a only-one-room game, but remember, the character in the game is STILL in the same room while she is roaming about in CYBERSPACE!

Made by "Technocrat"
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/Games.aspx/Detail/1368/Technobabylon__Part_I

665ac6163f43fValiant

665ac6163f492
These are bloody amazing, I just intended to play the first one but my GF insisted we play through them all after I started narrating the dialog to her. Beat them in one sitting today, they are excellent. Just the sought of cyberpunk fix I crave.
665ac6163f77a
Excactly what I felt after playing them :D
He's been working on the fourth episode for a while now, and I can't wait to see how the story goes!

Sam

These are bloody amazing, I just intended to play the first one but my GF insisted we play through them all after I started narrating the dialog to her. Beat them in one sitting today, they are excellent. Just the sought of cyberpunk fix I crave.

665ac6163f83dinfrabaron

665ac6163f894
soudns like yume nikki+cyberpunk+former classics major....dled

665ac6163f9d8Technocrat

665ac6163fa31
It's always lovely to see people enjoying Technobabylon - it just so happens I'm in the middle of making the fourth part at the moment! Along with a remake of the first three, I think I've improved a bit since I first made them.

Have a gawk at my website for them (www.technocratgames.com), so I can let you all know when it's finished. See you in the (distant) future!

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

A familiar passcode with 3 digits:
1 Guest is here.
As refreshingly optimistic as her view of technology is, she also speaks longingly of the time before screens, when people drew pictures and played instruments as a part of daily life.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665ac6163fb58