665b00b85e173

665b00b85f0d2
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Life Is Strange - First episode free Read 313 times  

665b00b85f669
Life Is Strange is an episodic story game about a girl who comes back to the town where she spent her youth to study at an art school. During school time she witnesses a murder and, unable to bear with it, finds out she can rewind time a short bit and make the murder undone.

Of course this is just the start of the changes she's going to make and rewinding time is the main game mechanic that let's you explore the consequences of your actions.
The game graphics are done in an artwork style and music plays a huge role to set the mood.

Storywise it is a game of nostalgia and sweeping emotions about friendship, bullying and personal apocalypse. It's strongest parts are its quiet moments that let you take in the atmosphere of a summer day, a nightly swim in the pool, chilling in your best friends room or walking down the railroad tracks.
The game has won multiple awards and affected me on a personal level more than any game before.

Its first episode is now free on Steam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AURVxvIZrmU
665b00b85f7f8
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll try it sometime then.
665b00b85f9ac
Nice game. I got all episodes and quite like it. Strongly reminded me of "The butterfly effect". They released the first episode for free and enabled it for Linux, so yeah, check it out, and consequently buy the rest :D
1 Guest is here.
And he says if I wasn't confined to this bed I'd pick up my pistol and go and teach the reds. And she says "I know dear" and quietly turns off the light.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665b00b8607b1