665c0dac76948

665c0dac775af
1 Guest is here.

665c0dac77e13anonymous

665c0dac77e88
Tags: °gamesys °obsolete

simple mod based on the Shock Community Patch, consisting of tweaks to the player, weapons and enemies, providing a change in pacing and gameplay style, and to increase fear levels in the player. the weapons have increased rate of fire and some have increased damage. the enemies are far more deadly. ememies are faster, attack faster, are more accurate, and do more damage. the camera bleeps are muted, and the assassin is quiet except for pain, death, and footstep sounds... no more idle chatter and such, as it hunts you down. welcome to hell.
« Last Edit: 01. August 2017, 11:24:26 by Moderator »
Acknowledged by: callum13117
665c0dac780fe
I assume this  gets loaded on top of SCP?

665c0dac78247voodoo47

665c0dac7827d
quick check, yeah, it does pretty much what's described in the first post - also the cameras are hackable. it could either be loaded on top of SCP (the manager will complain, but that can be ignored in this case), or merged with SCP (overwriting the default files).

also, this will become obsolete as soon as beta3 is out - a dml version would be much more useful.

665c0dac783dbvoodoo47

665c0dac78424
they look to be set up as hackable in the editor, but didn't actually check ingame.

665c0dac78504code371

Re: [Obsolete] tactical combat - enhanced difficulty. release 1
665c0dac78597
Great mod, very similar behavior to AlyaMod, can you do this based on newer SCP 3?
665c0dac786a1
thanks for the support. i will look more into what the new version of csm does and see if i personally find it worth implementing into my mod, and if so i will rerelease it here

665c0dac78a47voodoo47

665c0dac78a9d
I'll just add that if you are about to re-implement the changes, then you might as well do it via dml (tweaks to existing systems is where dmls shine) - for the sake of compatibility with future releases of SCP (doing this would make any future updates a child's play).
csm
google says central sports management?
« Last Edit: 09. May 2017, 10:45:47 by voodoo47 »
665c0dac78b90
community support mod.

i dont know how to do dml's

665c0dac78cb7voodoo47

665c0dac78d06
you would have to learn them then, but if you already know your way around the editor (check the documentation and other dml mods), it shouldn't be all that difficult - as the editor supports exporting props as dmls, you pretty much just have to get all your changes into one text/dml file and make sure everything is formatted properly.
665c0dac78e14
i broke falling damage by changing the player speeds in gamesys variables-gameparameters. when i change them back to default, default movement speed is restored, but falling speed and lack of fall damage persists. any idea how i can keep lower movement speeds, while fixing the falling damage?

665c0dac78eacvoodoo47

665c0dac78ef6
have you edited the gamesys without having a map loaded by any chance? if so, optimize and see whether the problem goes away.
665c0dac78fc0
i copied a map from scp3 and loaded that

665c0dac79051voodoo47

665c0dac790ca
well, I guess it's time to start from a build that is not screwed up yet if that didn't work.
665c0dac79315
updated: i remade the mod to work in scp3. i didnt realize that falling damage broke if you edited the player movement speed until too late in the process to remake it. due to the crappy movement physics, i figure breaking falling damage isnt so bad anyways. also, i think its more important that player moves slower than having falling damage working. anyways, here are some of the changes. it is basically the same as the previous version, but with better balancing.

weapon degradation has been altered. the speed of degradation corresponds with the rate of fire, and the damage per shot.

annelid weapons and armor have been buffed greatly. enemies are much faster.

some weapons use less ammo

fusion gun is more powerful and useful

some weapons do more damage

weapons have an increased rate of fire

most second weapon mods cost twice as much

some enemies have more health

enemies projectile accuracy is maxed out, they lead their target, enemies projectile speed is much faster, damage is higher. fire rate increased. enemy AI altered; the retreat less and fire more often and at much higher ranges.

powered armor and implants drain slightly slower

distributed the cost of psi powers more evenly to make psi powers more accessible

removed the weapon skill requirements and replaced them with stats requirements

raised and added new stats requirements for most items to prevent freebies

slightly slowed player movement speed

added rad and tox defense to worm suit

enemies speed and turn rate is faster

added tox to worm bite

muted security camera blips and all assassin idle chatter sounds

increased player firearm projectile velocity
« Last Edit: 04. June 2017, 10:39:49 by Moderator »
665c0dac7945e
I added the download to the first post. We always keep new releases in the first post so people don't have to search the whole thread for them. :)

665c0dac794f2voodoo47

665c0dac7953f
are we giving this a pass even though we know it breaks some stuff?
665c0dac7965f
Is anything but falling damage broken? I'd leave it up to the users to decide then.

665c0dac7973dcode371

665c0dac7978d
Wowow thank you! Will try it! And yes, i can confirm that falling damage broken since previous version of the mod base on SCP2. But it's not disturb as much.

665c0dac79875voodoo47

665c0dac798c4
I'm slightly leaning to moving this to Engineering, mods that are known to break things should probably not be in the mods subforum.

//moved to Enineering, as soon as the issues are fixed, it will be moved back. maybe this would help.
« Last Edit: 29. September 2017, 08:14:46 by voodoo47 »
1 Guest is here.
who are you? you are a cat
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665c0dac7af8b