664a3b00b8956

664a3b00b8e90
1 Guest is here.

664a3b00b9938
CSV does sound like a pain so I'll take you up on that offer! Files should be attached here
Well that shouldn't be necessary, if we can get that flag moved further into the animation, we're done. Attached the MC
problems with motiondb.bin, shotgun in a hybrid does not shoot
Image: http://www.kachalka.com/images/kswjteee6cyhmc9c558j.png

664a3b00b9e0bThiefsieFool

664a3b00b9e63
problems with motiondb.bin, shotgun in a hybrid does not shoot
Image: http://www.kachalka.com/images/kswjteee6cyhmc9c558j.png

When did the problem start? Is it just shotgun hybrids?
664a3b00ba0bf

When did the problem start? Is it just shotgun hybrids?
Yesterday.  yes.
« Last Edit: 17. October 2014, 09:25:16 by System »
664a3b00ba248
Do all shotgun hybrids fail? Or just this one?

Leave the area through a bulkhead (перебирання) and come back. Is it still the same problem?

664a3b00ba314ThiefsieFool

664a3b00ba35f
And what did you do yesterday, install custom meshes or what? There should be no motion bugs in the uploaded versions here.
664a3b00ba843
Do all shotgun hybrids fail? Or just this one?
all
Leave the area through a bulkhead (перебирання) and come back. Is it still the same problem?
yes
And what did you do yesterday, install custom meshes or what? There should be no motion bugs in the uploaded versions here.
Droid
664a3b00ba944
I cannot imagine that the droid has anything to do with this problem. What happens when you deactivate the droid?
664a3b00bac79
I cannot imagine that the droid has anything to do with this problem. What happens when you deactivate the droid?
modes droid himself ofigel gradually hybrid with a shotgun shot was just hanging out and hovered finally rolled back to its original location droid does not work, a hybrid time shooting in this position remains constant until motiondb.bin not return to the original position and then returned to the original hybrid position

поставил мод дроид, сам офигел , постепенно гибрид с дробовиком вовремя выстрела стал зависать и завис окончательно, откат дроида на исходное место не помогает, гибрид вовремя стрельбы в такой позиции остается постоянно пока motiondb.bin не верну на исходное положение и тогда гибрид возвращается на исходное положение вовремя стрельбы
664a3b00badbe
I'm sorry, I don't understand any of this. :/
Could you use shorter sentences please? And punctuation?
664a3b00bb01f
What happens when you deactivate the droid?
does not help. NO
Acknowledged by: Kolya
664a3b00bb2f2
Maybe System installed this?
Just grabing files without knowing what they do, killing his install.
664a3b00bb7d0
Maybe System installed this?
Sounds likely.

System, please understand that the files posted there are not a working mod. They are just parts of a future update for SecMod.

Well this discussion didn't really advance SecMod. I suggest to clean it out in a while.
664a3b00bb8cb
anyway it was interesting to try
664a3b00bb9c1
I'm moving this to Helpdesk now as a solved support ticket.
1 Guest is here.
You don't need to change. Your future's with us.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664a3b00bbab9