665ca15a6e26f

665ca15a6ed6b
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Re: SS2 TF's Secmod 2.8 (misunderstanding) Read 1001 times  

665ca15a6f8e8
CSV does sound like a pain so I'll take you up on that offer! Files should be attached here
Well that shouldn't be necessary, if we can get that flag moved further into the animation, we're done. Attached the MC
problems with motiondb.bin, shotgun in a hybrid does not shoot
Image: http://www.kachalka.com/images/kswjteee6cyhmc9c558j.png

665ca15a6fd70ThiefsieFool

665ca15a6fdcc
problems with motiondb.bin, shotgun in a hybrid does not shoot
Image: http://www.kachalka.com/images/kswjteee6cyhmc9c558j.png

When did the problem start? Is it just shotgun hybrids?
665ca15a7011b

When did the problem start? Is it just shotgun hybrids?
Yesterday.  yes.
« Last Edit: 17. October 2014, 09:25:16 by System »
665ca15a702d4
Do all shotgun hybrids fail? Or just this one?

Leave the area through a bulkhead (перебирання) and come back. Is it still the same problem?

665ca15a70381ThiefsieFool

665ca15a703d0
And what did you do yesterday, install custom meshes or what? There should be no motion bugs in the uploaded versions here.
665ca15a709ae
Do all shotgun hybrids fail? Or just this one?
all
Leave the area through a bulkhead (перебирання) and come back. Is it still the same problem?
yes
And what did you do yesterday, install custom meshes or what? There should be no motion bugs in the uploaded versions here.
Droid
665ca15a70ac8
I cannot imagine that the droid has anything to do with this problem. What happens when you deactivate the droid?
665ca15a70fad
I cannot imagine that the droid has anything to do with this problem. What happens when you deactivate the droid?
modes droid himself ofigel gradually hybrid with a shotgun shot was just hanging out and hovered finally rolled back to its original location droid does not work, a hybrid time shooting in this position remains constant until motiondb.bin not return to the original position and then returned to the original hybrid position

поставил мод дроид, сам офигел , постепенно гибрид с дробовиком вовремя выстрела стал зависать и завис окончательно, откат дроида на исходное место не помогает, гибрид вовремя стрельбы в такой позиции остается постоянно пока motiondb.bin не верну на исходное положение и тогда гибрид возвращается на исходное положение вовремя стрельбы
665ca15a710cf
I'm sorry, I don't understand any of this. :/
Could you use shorter sentences please? And punctuation?
665ca15a7130b
What happens when you deactivate the droid?
does not help. NO
Acknowledged by: Kolya
665ca15a71662
Maybe System installed this?
Just grabing files without knowing what they do, killing his install.
665ca15a71ba2
Maybe System installed this?
Sounds likely.

System, please understand that the files posted there are not a working mod. They are just parts of a future update for SecMod.

Well this discussion didn't really advance SecMod. I suggest to clean it out in a while.
665ca15a71c8b
anyway it was interesting to try
665ca15a71d65
I'm moving this to Helpdesk now as a solved support ticket.
1 Guest is here.
We got but one shot of life let's take it while we're still not afraid
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
665ca15a71e4a